Making new account for clean stats

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You actually helped me last year on this and I have used your ideas with success. The one real problem is I really do well in the early stages of the tournaments. I am so far in the micro stakes but going to more up this fall if things go as planed. I am thinking about thr 5.50 or 6.60 area this fall. I played a few over the winter with sucess but its a way to small of a sample for sure.

Thank you for the kind words by the way. There are very few things I am sure of but my priority are one i am sure of.

That's right! I totally forgot we already spoke about the late reg strategy (which I am still using/perfecting with great success). :)

One of the "things" I'm working on is proving how a chip lead is overvalued. Essentially, players are investing time (and possible entry after reentry) to try to accumulate an advantage that they are overvaluing. So even though you are good in the early stages, it would be wiser to improve in the late stages (if I can prove that the chip lead you are able to acquire is in fact "not as important as you think").

If this is the case (which I am believing more each day) then being great at bubble play and beyond is what is most important. :)

GL with all!

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1. There's no benefit to creating a new account. None.
2. You might run into problems if the poker room where you play doesn't allow multiple accounts. They are pretty serious about that kinda stuff.