Making new account for clean stats

H

HypeHillbilly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any benefit to making a new poker accounts, to have clean stats and start over and completely focus on Positive BRM, its a long way right now to dig myself out of 1k in the hole in pokerstars and ACR. Anyone have any thoughts or have done this, good idea or waste of time and creates complications on sites>

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't quite understand what kind of poker statistics we are talking about, the statistics that are displayed on the sites or the statistics of the holdem Manager !!!

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can request a reset from sharkscope.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think you can either create new account on ACR nor even change your name. They are prety serious about that stuff.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why you need statistics about yourself-I think you need to improve your game and not be afraid of any prejudices.I don't care how much I lost and I think that you need to work on your game if you haven't learned how to win yet.Good luck to you!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you need a new account? You just need to drop the statistics and start over, easy and simple.After a new account, problems may begin when you face the withdrawal of funds.

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think they are wanting to drop the stats that others see about them.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
u can´t create another account, multi-accounts are not allowed.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can opt out of Sharkscope, so other people cant see your results.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will never be able to make a second account on the same site it will be considered fraud, open a new gaming account on a new site for playing poker there are many such sites.

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not stat wise

I feel like the only plus to making a new account is if you’re playing against someone you regularly see. For instance if you were playing on a site for a decade it could be a good idea but the cards do the talking most of the time the game runs how it runs.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad idea, like stated above it is fraud. Would suck to win huge then they keep your funds

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there any benefit to making a new poker accounts, to have clean stats and start over and completely focus on Positive BRM, its a long way right now to dig myself out of 1k in the hole on a couple of poker sites. Anyone have any thoughts or have done this, good idea or waste of time and creates complications on sites>

While you can ask shark scope to reset you stats why would you want to? Its just what happened in the past. TO be honest if I was to see your graph and saw how you had changed and grown as a player to be a winner I would take you as a serious player to be reckoned with. It should also be a source of pride to make that change. I was one a loser and rust me there is nothing better that the feeling of digging your self out of that hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any benefit to making a new poker accounts, to have clean stats and start over and completely focus on Positive BRM, its a long way right now to dig myself out of 1k in the hole on a couple of pokersites. Anyone have any thoughts or have done this, good idea or waste of time and creates complications on sites>

That would be a waste of time. You can rely on the statistics to give you insight into your own game, but in truth they cannot tell us much for certain (they only get a % more reliable with more data). Isolating certain blocks of time by "starting over" is only creating an extra layer of illusion (delusion) for yourself. I wouldn't recommend it.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While you can ask shark scope to reset you stats why would you want to? Its just what happened in the past. TO be honest if I was to see your graph and saw how you had changed and grown as a player to be a winner I would take you as a serious player to be reckoned with. It should also be a source of pride to make that change. I was one a loser and rust me there is nothing better that the feeling of digging your self out of that hole.

Speaking of stats, I finally took the time to look you up (I've seen you around the games quite a bit).

Do you play real money on ACR/BoL often, or do you mostly stick to freerolls?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Speaking of stats, I finally took the time to look you up (I've seen you around the games quite a bit).

Do you play real money on these sites often, or do you mostly stick to freerolls?

I do play on both for real money but not often in the last year+. With the changes to late registration and my having kids and a job has made it hard to play more. I have jumped into more in the last few months but again not as much as I like. With 4 hours of late REG and the lack of turbos now have made it hard to play at all during the week. I did opt out so my stats are not current. I have been playing more SNG in the last year and the CC games as they are over in a reasonable time frame. Also trying to build up the roll to play higher stakes. My goal is to play in the fall a lot more but with covid and restrictions I just have been spending more and more time with my kids. My oldest will go to College in 2 years and enjoying time with her and my son of course is just been more important to me.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do play on both for real money but not often in the last year+. With the changes to late registration and my having kids and a job has made it hard to play more. I have jumped into more in the last few months but again not as much as I like. With 4 hours of late REG and the lack of turbos now have made it hard to play at all during the week. I did opt out so my stats are not current. I have been playing more SNG in the last year and the CC games as they are over in a reasonable time frame. Also trying to build up the roll to play higher stakes. My goal is to play in the fall a lot more but with covid and restrictions I just have been spending more and more time with my kids. My oldest will go to College in 2 years and enjoying time with her and my son of course is just been more important to me.

You sound very smart and that you have your priorities in the correct order. I am very happy you are choosing family over poker. :)

With that being said, you can play MTTs with the late reg strategy quick successfully, while saving a bunch of time.

When you are ready to play more, let me know. I can help you find the best games to play.

Also, what stakes are you aimimg at playing? I've played almost all the MTTs on chico, and how found very few GOOD regs. :)

P.S. On chico there are a few turbos and speed hunters (hyper turbo kos) mtts daily. You might like the fast structure.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any benefit to making a new poker accounts, to have clean stats and start over and completely focus on Positive BRM, its a long way right now to dig myself out of 1k in the hole in pokerstars and ACR. Anyone have any thoughts or have done this, good idea or waste of time and creates complications on sites>

Good day!
I think this is a waste of time and will create additional problems for you. They can block everywhere. For a multi account.

P.S. Nothing is perfect :D

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multi-account is a pretty serious advantage, and it is the more, the higher the player's levelIn short, multi-account hides the true face of the player. At high stakes, everyone knows each other, like in some village. Any new player, especially a fish player, immediately attracts everyone's attention. And if this fish is a professional player under a different nickname, it is much easier for him to make a profit, a lot of profit.
a strong player can earn from 2bb / 100 to 10bb / 100 if everyone knows him. A multi-encounter (especially one that mows for a fish) is capable of earning more than 10bb / 100 from each of the opponents, regardless of their levelaccording to the rules of the room, a player can have only one account. everything else is a violation of the rules and is done at your own peril and risk

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharkscope reset

That's a good idea. Years ago i had friends over to show them my poker free roll and they insisted on donking right away. So when people see my sharkscope they think I'm easy to beat. How do I make the reset request?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a good idea. Years ago i had friends over to show them my poker free roll and they insisted on donking right away. So when people see my sharkscope they think I'm easy to beat. How do I make the reset request?
Whats the problem with that? Use it for your advantage :D

Last edited:
M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's neither a problom nor allowed, just forget it. lol

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You sound very smart and that you have your priorities in the correct order. I am very happy you are choosing family over poker. :)

With that being said, you can play MTTs with the late reg strategy quick successfully, while saving a bunch of time.

When you are ready to play more, let me know. I can help you find the best games to play.

Also, what stakes are you aimimg at playing? I've played almost all the MTTs on chico, and how found very few GOOD regs. :)

P.S. On chico there are a few turbos and speed hunters (hyper turbo kos) mtts daily. You might like the fast structure.

You actually helped me last year on this and I have used your ideas with success. The one real problem is I really do well in the early stages of the tournaments. I am so far in the micro stakes but going to more up this fall if things go as planed. I am thinking about thr 5.50 or 6.60 area this fall. I played a few over the winter with sucess but its a way to small of a sample for sure.

Thank you for the kind words by the way. There are very few things I am sure of but my priority are one i am sure of.