Make time in a poker tournament

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many execute this strategy of consuming the waiting time to the maximum in each turn, when and in what types of tournament is this strategy most applicable?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When it's a bubble in satellites and maybe in regular tournaments as well, if your stack is too small and pay out is significant.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always when you are close to paying and your stack is small to fight and the card is not good. Even if your stack is mid-range and your payouts are close, you also need to play carefully.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I am not a supporter of this type of game, but I had a few times in satellites when I was guaranteed to win a ticket and my game was unnecessary.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it is a satelite to a main tournament and a few players most fly out

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only do this type of play when it’s next to the bubble and I’m short stack.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many execute this strategy of consuming the waiting time to the maximum in each turn, when and in what types of tournament is this strategy most applicable?

Hi.
I would not call it a strategy. It is a trick in fast tournaments that can sometimes help you win prizes, but it is not a strategy.
Good luck.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In major tournaments, so that the blinds grow and there are fewer attempts to play hands.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This strategy is only effective if there are very active players at the parallel tables!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm not used to wasting time no matter the situation!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time always plays a big role in a tournament.whatever it is.Only you manage your time.Don't waste your time!Play and win!

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the bubble, you have to use this function when the stack is already too small. In satellites, as the guys wrote above, this is also necessary. Let's be honest, many players make the most of their time to get into the money.:eek:

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use it in satellites and close to the bubble if i have a small stack

F

fifille07

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the ones that are the most profitables are the hyper turbos with around 1/5 paid players.