Lost heads up n they wasnt even playing [emoji19]

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No joke lost heads up and he was sitting out [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] dude was down to 10 chips he hit runner runner to win the hand and he just happen to come back as soon as it happened. Then he proceeded to get aa kk back 2 back lol busted my 99 with 37 or some shit, got kk again and hit river to beat me was like watching brady come back vs the falcons or something all i could do was laugh

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It do happen fairly often in the tourney games where the site plays out sit outs hands instead of folding them. Some really silly hands keep sit outs alive, can be frustrating & funny around money bubble.

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah 100% that if you sit out your hand should be folded. No matter what..

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interestingly, I haven't seen this in a long time.

M

Mr_Nuisance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst is when something like that happens towards the bubble, the guy sits out for about a third of the tournament and then come back right as the bubble is about to break and somehow manages to make YOU the one to burst the bubble. online poker can be very cruel.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
absolutely unfair... if you are sitting out your hand should be dead, its very unfortunate to lose connection when you are playing a tournament however you still have some time to reconnect. im not sure but i think that in live tournaments your hand is dead if you are not in the table when the hand is played so i dont see why online should be different.