rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey werty328, how are you doing?

Well, certainly a losing streak is not due to crazy opponents, unless you don't know how to exploit their crazy moves.
I recommend that you get your tournament hand histories and try to analyze the most important hands. Try to see if you are doing the right thing. If in the major part of the spots you made the right choice and lost for a bad beat, you may be in a period in which the variance is taking you to losing streaks. If that is the case, there is nothing much you can do but keep playing and making the right choices.

Another reason for losing too much is that maybe the games you are choosing have a high variance: tournaments with too much people, or turbo/hiper speed games. If that is the case, I would recommend to choose small and slow tournaments (45 players Sit and Gos at pokerstars are quite nice).

Finally, always be studying and trying to improve, because sometimes we lose to a bad beat, and we think that our play was perfect until that moment, but maybe we made many mistakes and got lucky until being eliminated.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hey werty328, how are you doing?

Well, certainly a losing streak is not due to crazy opponents, unless you don't know how to exploit their crazy moves.
I recommend that you get your tournament hand histories and try to analyze the most important hands. Try to see if you are doing the right thing. If in the major part of the spots you made the right choice and lost for a bad beat, you may be in a period in which the variance is taking you to losing streaks. If that is the case, there is nothing much you can do but keep playing and making the right choices.

Another reason for losing too much is that maybe the games you are choosing have a high variance: tournaments with too much people, or turbo/hiper speed games. If that is the case, I would recommend to choose small and slow tournaments (45 players Sit and Gos at PokerStars are quite nice).

Finally, always be studying and trying to improve, because sometimes we lose to a bad beat, and we think that our play was perfect until that moment, but maybe we made many mistakes and got lucky until being eliminated.
hello))) everything is fine how are you?))

I agree introspection is very important you are right trial and error))

you know, I sometimes win tournaments where 4,000 thousand people take, of course, not the first places, but with prizes, but it's very hard to play with a lot of people =\

thank you )))

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That could be a reason, always a good idea to look for answers in an area that you have no control over. By the way, one of the requirements for declaring yourself the winner of a tournament is to finish in 1st place.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother.
Why think about the stupid and crazy movements of others and not think about the stupid and crazy movements of oneself????
Look, I have a special technique that I play throughout MTT, and that I read about it from very important players who have made a long career in live MTT, both compatriots and from other countries.
In the 1st place you must understand that luck exists. That's why the central idea is not to go into many all-ins at the start of the MTT, but to slowly add and enlarge your stack, which is why it gives you the possibility of being able to withstand those crazy and stupid calls from your opponents.
For example, I know that in a 1st hand an AKs is tempting and you have a good chance of winning. But in general freerolls do not have rebuys. An opponent of yours who is into doing stupid things in MTTs goes all in for example with 10 5th. Now tell me, even though your percentage is very high to win, does AK guarantee you win???
The answer is no.
So, around there you should see to play calmer. See and study your table. Don't confront these stupid bingo players. Take note of them because you will find them in other MTTs.
Once the MTT gets into the average player and everyone gets close to the bubble, that's where the MTT starts.
The rest to go back, it's just slowly making stack of chips, to try to get as comfortable as possible to the ITM which is the achievement that we all want.
And as our brother Kenzie 96 says, feeling like a winner in reaching 1st place, or even minimally reaching the final table.
Greetings brother, from now on I am not the owner of the truth, but if my truth helps others it makes me very happy:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello brother.
Why think about the stupid and crazy movements of others and not think about the stupid and crazy movements of oneself????
Look, I have a special technique that I play throughout MTT, and that I read about it from very important players who have made a long career in live MTT, both compatriots and from other countries.
In the 1st place you must understand that luck exists. That's why the central idea is not to go into many all-ins at the start of the MTT, but to slowly add and enlarge your stack, which is why it gives you the possibility of being able to withstand those crazy and stupid calls from your opponents.
For example, I know that in a 1st hand an AKs is tempting and you have a good chance of winning. But in general freerolls do not have rebuys. An opponent of yours who is into doing stupid things in MTTs goes all in for example with 10 5th. Now tell me, even though your percentage is very high to win, does AK guarantee you win???
The answer is no.
So, around there you should see to play calmer. See and study your table. Don't confront these stupid bingo players. Take note of them because you will find them in other MTTs.
Once the MTT gets into the average player and everyone gets close to the bubble, that's where the MTT starts.
The rest to go back, it's just slowly making stack of chips, to try to get as comfortable as possible to the ITM which is the achievement that we all want.
And as our brother Kenzie 96 says, feeling like a winner in reaching 1st place, or even minimally reaching the final table.
Greetings brother, from now on I am not the owner of the truth, but if my truth helps others it makes me very happy:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
hello ))) you say very right things, I even use them 😎😎😎but there are often all and the stack is gradually melting and heavy =\

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can't figure out why I keep losing freerolls over and over again. could this be due to the crazy and stupid moves of the opponents?
In freerolls, the player's luck is very important. I think you just lack it. But don't worry, the time will come when luck will be on your side :)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello ))) you say very right things, I even use them 😎😎😎but there are often all and the stack is gradually melting and heavy =\
Hello brother.
So that the battery does not melt, you have to know how to maintain it.
And knowing how to keep it is also a matter of playing it at the appropriate moment in the MTT.
There is an experienced Pro who in his courses says... Don't be afraid to go all-in sometimes.
And this is very true.
Wherever you see you have a semibluff go all in and check it out.
When you're in the SB with at least an Ace in hand, go all in.
If BB has AA and he beats you, it's bad luck, but in general you do it because your stack is wearing down.
Don't go to stupid hands, go to hands where your cards can get the most out of a hand.
Some tips hahahaha
Hug brother, I'm going to sleep because it's already late here.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
A big hug:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello brother.
So that the battery does not melt, you have to know how to maintain it.
And knowing how to keep it is also a matter of playing it at the appropriate moment in the MTT.
There is an experienced Pro who in his courses says... Don't be afraid to go all-in sometimes.
And this is very true.
Wherever you see you have a semibluff go all in and check it out.
When you're in the SB with at least an Ace in hand, go all in.
If BB has AA and he beats you, it's bad luck, but in general you do it because your stack is wearing down.
Don't go to stupid hands, go to hands where your cards can get the most out of a hand.
Some tips hahahaha
Hug brother, I'm going to sleep because it's already late here.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
A big hug:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
you say very wise things and very intelligibly))))) thank you for the useful experience and information)))) good night to you))))

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think cashing in a tourney with 4K people is quite a feat, I do not have the time or the patience for that many players... as for why you're losing it could be many things from variance to bad tourney structure or your own play, don't let others play dictate your play, gl👍

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't figure out why I keep losing freerolls over and over again. could this be due to the crazy and stupid moves of the opponents?
Hello.
I think it's just impossible always lose if you play carefully and mindly. Especially if we mean not free sats when the number of players is really big but freerolls like on weekends when every sixth gets the prize zone. Or about it.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello.
I think it's just impossible always lose if you play carefully and mindly. Especially if we mean not free sats when the number of players is really big but freerolls like on weekends when every sixth gets the prize zone. Or about it.

Hello, that's what I mean ))) free freerolls on them sometimes it's not possible to play =\ but if the paid game is different )))

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you do one thing over and over hard to get different result.