Losing in the final of the freeroll

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I always make the wrong decisions and lose in tournaments in the finals? I go out of 1000 people to 5-10 places always, and then I just start playing like a fool :confused: .

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order not to lose at the final tables, you should firstly watch how other players play, and especially gain experience playing sit-in-go tables with a small number of players and a small entry. Well, no more than 36 players. For example, this is how I gained experience playing at the final tables. My final table tactic is to play tighter with good card selection and more all-in.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's life.
about 2 months ago I've reached the final table of a freeroll at 888. Prize was just one single ticket $1050 to wsop qualifier. At this final table I've busted 3 players out and became a chipleader, Then I've lost 3 premium hands in a row to stupid pre-flop all-ins, Final hand that busted me out was my AA vs opponents A6, he want all-in pre-flop. What will you do? 15bb stacks... board was 2345...

Yesterday finished second in a bounty tourney, at the start of heads up i had x15 times bigger stack, first all-in that I've lost was QQ vs JQ, quad jacks.... last hand flop was T 3 6, with equal stacks and me holding T6os and opponent had T3s, he limped from SB and i checked it pre-flop. He pushed all-in and river was 3... He got bounty bigger than my second place prize. It's luck.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

ALL TOURNAMENTS HAVE A BEGINNING, MIDDLE AND END, IF YOU'RE ALWAYS LOSING IN THE FINAL STREET, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE USING THE RIGHT STRATEGY TO PLAY FINAL STRAIGHT IN TOURNAMENTS, THERE IS A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE TO PLAY A TOURNAMENT IN FINAL STRAIGHT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON THIS AND STUDY DEEPER HOW GREAT PROFESSIONALS PLAY TOURNAMENTS IN FINAL STRAIGHTS, STUDY THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY EVOLVE IN THIS Aspect AND IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS IN THE MEDIUM AND LONG TERM.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I

ICU1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I always make the wrong decisions and lose in tournaments in the finals? I go out of 1000 people to 5-10 places always, and then I just start playing like a fool :confused: .
No one knows why. 1000 down to 5 is a win. Just not the winner of the ticket. Good job

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to worry less :) and read the theory a little. how to behave at the final table

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you already said you play like a fool so you need to review what you're doing wrong.After some hours of playing we can be really tired and lose some focus and its really hard to keep our A game too.
At the later stages of the tournament the game really turns into another game where we can't play like at the early or middle game. there are some factors that we need to star considering like Risk Premium. Need to spend a lot of time studying to really achieve great results

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to take a detailed look at your final table play. Find out what exactly leads you to a bad game and draw conclusions. All in your hands. The main thing is that in the future you strictly follow the changed tactics.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think losing concentration is the biggest problem for me.
You have already invested a lot of time to reach the final table and out of impatience you play a reckless move that you later regret.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maintaining concentration is also key at the final table.
Because the cash prize is getting bigger and more reassuring, it shouldn’t be taken lightly yet. The goal is to win the tournament, and the really big money is always given for first or second place.
If you don’t have the focus, it’s worth sitting out for a few minutes and airing one, because it’s always better to lose a few chips than like losing it all because of a bad decision.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In every MTT yOu need to adapt ur play to each situation early tournament strategy is different from bubble strategy or final table strategy you need to adapt and take in consideration opponents stacks and how aggressive you want to be in certain spots.

J

jsiatime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order not to lose at the final tables, you should firstly watch how other players play, and especially gain experience playing sit-in-go tables with a small number of players and a small entry. Well, no more than 36 players. For example, this is how I gained experience playing at the final tables. My final table tactic is to play tighter with good card selection and more all-in.