serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
My longest one, as far as I remember, lasted between 8 and 9 hours. At that time, I took second place.

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My longest tournament was 8 hours

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you're ready to play poker, then know that poker tournaments last about 8 hours or 9 in one day and 2 days go on until you beat all the players or stay alone at the table. If you're not ready to play so many hours of tournaments or don't have time, it's best to play quick tournaments or spins then you will definitely save your time and money I play an average of 5-8 hours in tournaments

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
longest tournament will be the tournament you win and time spend at the table depends of numbers of people. my longest, i think, about 4 hours...

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Once I made it to the final table of the $3.30 Knockout Tournament, it was over 8 hours into the tournament! :)🛏️To play long tournaments, I only start when I'm really well rested!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What long was your longest tournament in poker? I can't bear the long tournament.I will be deconcentrated.
My longest tournament lasted about 6-7 hours. It was a two day tournament on pokerstars and I even managed to make it to the next day.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't remember for sure, usually the tournaments I play last from 4 to 6 hours max.
But there was one time in which I played a freeroll on ACR with a slow structure, and from thousands of players, only 70 would be paid, and after almost 7 hours playing I was the bubble boy after gatting my aces cracked by a JTs from the chip leader.
I got really mad that day :ROFLMAO:
From this day forward I decided that I would never play slow tournaments with only a few prizes anymore.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
9.5 hours. It began at 1pm and I was knocked out in fifth place at 10:30pm.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My longest tournament lasted about 6 hours and I was really tired. But I managed to win about $320. It was the Sunday tournament on PokerStars.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's the power of knowing starting hands.

80+ year Doyle Brunsen wasn't playing every hand or lots of hands every day of a multi day tourn.

It takes a lot less energy if you're selective.

The staying focused stuff/method is for you to develop.

But for me, if I don't want to play a tourn any longer because ppl are being silly or they don't have a clue what they're doing then I set my goals and soon as i reach them then I'm gone.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
marathon tournies at stars used to be the longest

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back in the day when United States played on full tilt, I played in a huge invite only qualifier mtt and got 3rd or so. Lasted 12 hours or so with breaks included. I think it was knockout feature so it was a lot of waiting for all tables to finish especially after the top 64

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
my longest tournament lasted almost 5 hours 😂😂😂 I was very concentrated then

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
for several days I played a major tournament, I busted about 100

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Five ours and I was sitting in a stair on a pillow because it was the only place with internet connection in my basement appartment.I made to the money ,my back hurt but it was worth it.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My longest tournament was a 2 day tournament! never play more than that

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What long was your longest tournament in poker? I can't bear the long tournament.I will be deconcentrated.
My longest tournament lasted about 6-7 hours. I was very tired and towards the end I started making hasty and rash decisions. A head start would have helped me a lot, but unfortunately I ended the tournament early......even though I won about $180.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Was on acr, like 8 to 9 hours. I was really tired at the end.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The longest tournament I had was a 7 hour tournament. And I haven't got to the last table yet. But the prize is not big, but I won.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my longest tournament lasted 8 hours and it wasn't the final table yet, I don't like such long tournaments, after such a time you just get bored and start playing less responsibly

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Play in the right state: no fatigue, alcohol or bad mood, perseverance and taking travel calmly, that’s all you need in long tournaments.

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My longest tournament was probably about 5-6 hours. It truly is exhausting without proper preparation and some kind of breaks/distractions for a little. By the end, I was already feeling like I wanted it to end and thus started to make desicions I wouldn't have made if it was at the beginning of the tournament

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t know about one particular tournament, maybe 5 hours, no more, but each of my sessions lasts at least 6-8 hours (this may sound strange for cash players, but for MTT players it is a common story), in essence it is one tournament, because you are focused on the game and always try to make quality decisions - just at different tables:D:D

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Me the all kinds of Poker this is One infinite long tournament to infinitely!.. Because I'm playing with the different pauses, but permanently!