EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Now I lose my 3rd lol.

My TT against K9 flop was 93A he shoves I call. turn was K and river A.

Move on and try again :)

playtheman

playtheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel better reading this as mine has just reached a lowly 5 in a row
dropping down a table even though I dont have too, just want to see if its the competition or a bad run/bad play

L

lost2qandisa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel you pain. The last 4 MTT's at Brovada. I have lost to KK to 34, AA to 56, KK to 73 unsuited and QQ to 7 5 unsuited. I don't understand how people play these hands and hit so much. At a table today, I watched one guy shove hands and hit every time. I busted to him with KK to 6 2 unsuited. Wait that now makes 5 MTT's that I have busted. Brovada tourney's seem to reward the donk players. I can make a ton of money in the zone games. The tourneys, I almost never do well including SNG's!

W

wizz__

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my longest Stngo loses were 9 loses in row , or something like that. It is not awful, but still no one likes to loose, so am I...

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Another Carbon $1.10 DoN reg whose sharkscope profile I pulled up...the way he plays it really doesn't surprise me. This is the longest losing streak I've seen so far, and I thought my 18 in a row was bad:eek:

Attachments

• fishss.jpg
    fishss.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
playtheman

playtheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another Carbon $1.10 DoN reg whose Sharkscope profile I pulled up...the way he plays it really doesn't surprise me. This is the longest losing streak I've seen so far, and I thought my 18 in a row was bad:eek:

Just checked my sharkscope, 38 bad streak(dont remember that)
And it says I have 60% winning days, not sure if its a good graph to follow

playtheman

playtheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im playing 1.50 sngs on pkr

Having pretty touch run, had 90ish dollars back down to 78, its hard. Im thinking its just a cold deck, (Im not playing too many hands) In fact the blinds are taking me out quicker than Im spewing chips.
KQ on Q 3 7 flop rainbow, I had raised pre vs a fishy limper, he went all in with 76o, I called because I didnt think he had a set or aq (and I was short stacked) , hit a 6 on the river. POOF 9th place :(

Give me strength lord lol

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just checked my sharkscope, 38 bad streak(dont remember that)
And it says I have 60% winning days, not sure if its a good graph to follow

I'm kind of suspicious of third-party records as well, it's possible this player's 79 losses in a row that's showing up was in large-field MTT's too which makes it a lot more likely.