lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
As the title says, 1.400 Seats Guaranteed and there was only 1.379 players, so PS let the first hand to be played and the tournament was over - but also those who were eliminated in the first hand of course were winners 😁

(At the beginning it was 500 Seats Gtd but PS started two 500 Seats Gtd Freeroll Satellites to this one shortly before its start and forgot to update the minimum participants from 500 to 1.400 and didn't even push back its start time)

Easiest tt ever

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes been there too.

Usually the tournament wouldn't have started with fewer players than tickets but guess someone messed up the MTT settings. 😂

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The WCOOP 01-L ran with an overlay, so did not matter much for pokerstars go give away some seats cheaply. I also noticed a huge amount of phase1 events the last days. Maybe that was planned all along, but could also be a last minute attempt to avoid an overlay. Anyways I played a number of phase1 and eventually made it to phase2, where I did pretty well and made it to the last 400. Paid a reasonable $67 or so, but of course that pales in comparison to the $40.000, which the lucky winner collected :)