Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Once upon a time we were all rookies. Those who are now shouldn't be looked down upon because decorum is based upon a person's character, and not on how experienced they are playing a game.

Were all learning

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
tough opponent having many unknown actions are using the best of poker; learned through the pokerstars community that has showcased live poker at its best; don't wait for a wrong move

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
May Rookies don't pay proper respect to the poker tables they are on and Ruin the decoram
They need to understand that Poker is a game of Honour
A rookie's honor during the tournament is to keep his strategy

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hmm honor?🤔. I think it's enough if you take your game seriously

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, this is the first time, I heard someone talk about poker as "a game on honour". And to be honest I dont agree with this. People play poker for fun and/or to make money, and neither of that has anything to do with honour.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
May Rookies don't pay proper respect to the poker tables they are on and Ruin the decoram
Unfortunately, there are quite a few players for whom the word "honor" means absolutely nothing, and therefore they behave like pigs.

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A clever player who was considered the highest chic for catching.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I consider myself a rookie and I think I will continue to be even though I've been playing poker for about 14 years. I think I'm constantly learning. Do I deserve respect? of course yes, we all deserve to be respected, I suppose what you don't like is the crazy way some people play but just because they play like that doesn't mean they're rookie

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just interested how is the table disrespected & decorum ruined? Is this online or live game?
Are you referring to gameplay? Would we interested to understand your POV (point of view).

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
do not ponymayu your negative to novichkam in poker, ved' all my start with zero, how per mne in tom chto at the table yest' novichik eto more plus chem minus, shans double' your stack for the count not opytnosti novichkom namushmore chem kogda your apponent silьй igrok

LeilAA

LeilAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IN
Chips
Hello Everyone

I am sorry if I offended few folks, was never my intention. But I guess I just wanted to talk about about the CODE of Playing Fair, Respecting the table and having some Table Manners, which most times are violated mostly on the Freeroll tables a lot of new folks think its just a joke to win and are not ready to take appropriate steps to learn and grow. As a community we can have healthy discussions here to learn and grow together. As Poker is Love in the first place.

I wish everyone well

LeilAA

LeilAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IN
Chips
do not ponymayu your negative to novichkam in poker, ved' all my start with zero, how per mne in tom chto at the table yest' novichik eto more plus chem minus, shans double' your stack for the count not opytnosti novichkom namushmore chem kogda your apponent silьй igrok
English please !

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands