Was this legal to do?

Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personal don't think in this mode . Can this happen ? To lose the prize money ? And to suspend your account ? I think this it's not fair . Sample, think cause those can happens just if the person who had losting the blinds , see the discution between that other 2 guys and if he see and report the situation MAYBE , just maybe can put this problem with prize and account . And to be in the loser person , i see the discution and i am asking my self , why i didn't play ? Why i had putting up my self on sit out ? Can u think about this to . '' my opinion ''

To answer your question, yes this can happen. I have heard of it happening and it is the way the card rooms think about it. If you actively discuss strategy to knock out another player, you are colluding, period.

If someone ever starts this conversation with you, you need to be the one ending the conversation and declining to collude.

F

FLOnaldoRO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right

To answer your question, yes this can happen. I have heard of it happening and it is the way the card rooms think about it. If you actively discuss strategy to knock out another player, you are colluding, period.

If someone ever starts this conversation with you, you need to be the one ending the conversation and declining to collude.

Yes , in this case maybe is a big problem . But i talk something else .. If it's on last 3 persons . And one of them is in sit out . U and the other guy , maybe talk about his activity and why is sitting out . U maybe fold his hand , he see u do that and he's action is the same and in this mode u can knock him out . It's no neded to talk to him : dude , let's get his ass out . No , u can sample to to something to kick him out and to make the battle in 2 person . U understand what i try to say ? It's no needed an a strategy to kick him out , just to think u and him what u can do to kick him out without talk on chat .It is possible and no suspiciou , no prove :)

RichL

RichL

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happened to me recently, 3 left with one sit-out. I was way behind the chip leader. Tried to catch up and missed the money. Next time it happens, if i'm way behind again, i'll play until I get more chips than the sit-out then sit-out too.

F

FLOnaldoRO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not ok .

This happened to me recently, 3 left with one sit-out. I was way behind the chip leader. Tried to catch up and missed the money. Next time it happens, if i'm way behind again, i'll play until I get more chips than the sit-out then sit-out too.

RichL , the sit out it's not a fair play move for the first and to the second ... In 3 persons .. u can wait just to go on heads up . If u will go for it heads up , u will stay to in sit out ? I don't like the players of this kind . Sample : UNFAIR . If u want the money,prize,blind,glory ... i say it for 5 th time maybe ... Fight for them . Don't stay and watch how other players fight and u are just sitting out .

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personal don't think in this mode . Can this happen ? To lose the prize money ? And to suspend your account ?
Absolutely it happens. Colluders and other cheaters can lose not just the prize money for the game in question, but their entire account balances.

Again, stealing a sitter's blinds without discussing it is standard poker. Discussing it makes it collusion.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think when you started to chat about it it became illegal. If you didnt talk about it, then it could be suspicious, but nobody could say a word about it cause there is no evidence...

1ofTheFellas

1ofTheFellas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is definately collusion.. Two said players agreed upon working together to blind the other player out... Usually what happens in this situation is whomever has the bigger stack just starts shoving all in every hand as the other player literally shouldn't call with anything aside from like QQ+ ? IDK exact math but long story short, yes this is collusion 100%