Late registration strategy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In most cases, I prefer to register at the beginning of the tournament, but if it's a late registration, then I should have at least 50bb in the game !!!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you know how to play with small chips, you can log in the last 5 minutes of late registrations but it's hard to win it's easier to win if you have more chips from the start of the tournament and get them from the bad players and have fun

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on your style of play and ability to play with different stacks. in the early stage, as for me, there are more weak players

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's best to start from the beginning.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play on 888 site

The late registration for tournaments can be anywhere from an hour and a half to 3 hours.

In your opinion when is the best time to start a tournament when late registration.

Do you think it is best to start at the beginning of the tournament or sometime during the late registration period
In every head, a sentence. It depends on each person, I at least confess, a late record of 3 hours, I prefer to enter with 1 hour left, but in Mystery and KO, I enter from the beginning

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I play on 888 site

The late registration for tournaments can be anywhere from an hour and a half to 3 hours.

In your opinion when is the best time to start a tournament when late registration.

Do you think it is best to start at the beginning of the tournament or sometime during the late registration period
If it's a slow tournament, that's fine. You can try to stay in the game and get to the paid seats, and if you're lucky you can even get to the final table or win first place, as for turbo or faster, it becomes difficult, only if you have a lot of luck.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The best is from the start of the game till little after the middle of the late registration. And generally it is better to buy in to a tournament when the blinds are affordable from your starting chips.