late registration in poker tournament

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if for some reason you registered late in the tournament your life in the tournament will be a little more difficult, as the blinds will go up and players will open hands at the limit of the range in order to accumulate chips, in addition there will be those players who will be able to double chips early in the tournament and will be putting pressure on the short stack.

if you like to register late you have to have a lot of strategy to play with few and with pressure.

I particularly like to play the tournament from the beginning, for me it's more comfortable.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I totally agree. I prefer to start right at the beginning. There is one exception for me though. There is one freeroll I play where it is just crazy play at the beginning so I wait till last minute to join and I always make the money by doing that.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to play tournaments with very late registration, and if I enter the game, then only at the beginning of the game. I think that entering the tournament very late does not make sense and is not advisable.