Is late registration an easy way ITM?

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wish late reg was eliminated just seems to make the tourneys last so much longer

Seems to add 2 hours more time in some fields. I agree with eliminating the real long Late Registrations. A couple of blinds at most!

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many players who do that, but I like my chances of building my stack from the start. Say within the first hour you have 50,000 chips and you have those players coming in with only 5,000. You easily have a lot of players covered through the second hour. I hate the time like many do, and the worst thing is to play all that time, make the money, and you just get enough to double up on the tourny cost. Sure not worth it in low buy ins, like $3.30.

CincyTim83

CincyTim83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say no, If you only late by a few minutes or so. There is time enough to build your stack. But the more time you wait to get in, the more disadvantage you have to the blinds and your own stack. Not to mention then other stack sizes.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a regular tourny I like to join within 30Min. of the start.When I play a Re-Buy I like to join at the end of reg. and either Dbl up quick if not ,I'll Dbl Re-Buy and then Add on .By doing this I usually have around or above Ave. stack,also by doing this I can limit my Re-Buy's. Just my opinion. G/L

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YES - is not enough answer. NO - is not bad answer but at the same time not full.
You know, pay buy-in and then cry about absence good pocket card...heh...hard deal!

So as for me, I don't use late registration at the late levels, but do this at the first 2-3 levels (20-30 min)

V

vanya384

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did this on 0.11mtt, when i had very low cash (<1$). Good changes get into money, when plays very tight (KK/AA only)

H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lat regging is only good with re-buy add on game where you can take the add on which will give you enough bb to go from there.

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It´s possible, but difficult. You have to get good cards earlier or the blinds kills you.

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a very large amostrage is badly register late a tournament, because u more shortly and you chances against big stacks are lowers.