Kamikaze players

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without such players, poker would become boring and hard, I personally like these players, sometimes I play like this myself if cards do not go)

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having a short stack, we often have the best equity and chances, if the stack is small, you do not need to close into a shell and wait for something, you need to try to return the lost, and against such a villain who starts to take pot from a short stack for sweat, you can only play the right hand, relying on what you saw at the showdown.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for a strong hand and call a it is the right strategy. Do not play against his arm medium strength or worse.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to wait for premium hands and try to play only against him.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can call them with marginal hands, making a somwhat risky game but profitable in the end. Hands like Ax, 9T, K6+, 78+, any pair. Try getting their chips ��

J

johnsulliv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played and seen being playing super aggression after a bad beat, and those who are playing that way have a stack lead after 4-5 orbits and continue to dominate.

Sometimes it’s how it is, I think table dynamics is a large factor in allowing this behavior and normally works on tighter tables.
If you play against them be careful as it’s coin flip your playing with.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Due to the kamikaze players it is possible to increase your stack. Against such players, it is desirable to try to play in a late position. I use the following strategy: call/all-in with strong hands, check - with weak hands and no bluff.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, you are forced to play like him. Here are just your chances will be greater if you pick up a good hand.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually this is how players with a large stack leading the tournament play - even if they lose, the player does not lose much.There is another option - when the stack is the smallest-when there is nothing to lose.I play this way in these situations.In the Freeroll on Monday, this game I got to the final table.But of course in serious tournaments such players bothering to play.

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
|Like may players said above, wait for a premium hand and let him pay you off.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen a lot of players burned by the kamikaze player getting lucky. I wouldn't call their shove preflop unless I had AA or KK or QQ. You need to have a big pair to avoid a coin flip situation.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Kamikadze players are the general chip sponsors at the begining of the freerolls.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Já verifiquei isso em vários jogadores, sempre espero a melhor mão e pago em diferentes etapas do torneio, mas sempre analisei o local ......

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually wait for a good moment to double my chips, because these players often lose everything they have left very quickly

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing against such players is a pleasure! Don't worry! Wait for a good hand and bend your opponent :D

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm that guy! Sometimes. If I have to leave the game I just go all in, instead of sitting out, to help that bold player build his pot. But some days you just don't lose, no matter how bad your cards are. Luck's a huge factor in the game.

Sometimes I feel that there is.