JJ in early position

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, i was UTG+1 and I mini-raise with JJ and BB 3-bet after 2 players pay my raise. What your decision here? Fold. Raise All in or just Call?

You can check it here
https://www.boomplayer.com/24385076_8886139E9E

Really want your opinions about it.

I probably would play it the same way, don't want to play too aggressively because any queen, king or ace gets beat but as well have to raise because get rid of bad hands.

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, i was UTG+1 and I mini-raise with JJ and BB 3-bet after 2 players pay my raise. What your decision here? Fold. Raise All in or just Call?

You can check it here

I think in the beggining you did everything right, but when that player re-raises to 4000, in my opinion gives you two options: folding or going for all in.
Call in that hand would be like, stay waiting for a perfect flop, without any Q,K or A. Or hit a J. But that is really risky.
I think it would be better fold.

froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definite fold for me at the re-raise to 4000, especially with another player behind me.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont really like your call, think you should fold or shove depending on your read on the villan.

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure I liked your 4k call only to fold -I don't think your 820 bet was bad maybe a bit on the smallish side pre-flop that might not of mattered much if villain had any ace looks like the flop hit villain -also 4k call to try and hit a set was pricey since any flopped overs put you in a bad situation

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not c-bet or 4bet??? only normal raise can make big blind join into the pot cheaply and start bluffing.. Idk but i prefer big raise or all in for my first move with JJ

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello in that hand I think you did a good fold since it is very likely that the villain who was in the big blind would have left an ace and you would be in a great deventaja. For me it was good the fold you made.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never raise to all-in on JJ, maybe the best option call him 3-bet and see the flop, if Jack come out on the flop play aggressive.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You can check it here

Raise a great and good call to see the flop and play set! Brilliant fold! Competently played! All of the case! Well done!

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in the beggining you did everything right, but when that player re-raises to 4000, in my opinion gives you two options: folding or going for all in.
Call in that hand would be like, stay waiting for a perfect flop, without any Q,K or A. Or hit a J. But that is really risky.
I think it would be better fold.

Totally agree with you. Would save a lot money

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is nice of poker, always keep learning, studying to be a better player.
And also, get some profits.
Keep using the forum, you will get really a great a player.
Totally agree with you. Would save a lot money