***January MTT Thread***

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just found out the only nights i can play are saturday nights, and sundays...which sucks because I wont be able to play the big sunday stuff since I'm in a different time zone. Atleast I can play...one night and one day a week LOL, huge change to my volume

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just found out the only nights i can play are saturday nights, and sundays...which sucks because I wont be able to play the big sunday stuff since I'm in a different time zone. Atleast I can play...one night and one day a week LOL, huge change to my volume

At least you can still play! What time will you be playing ET?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least you can still play! What time will you be playing ET?

Lets see, it's a 9 hour difference. So Saturday after work and working out should be around 11 am Saturday EST, then Sunday would be like saturday night EST through sunday morning EST. I get one day off a week lol, working 6 days a week 12 hour days, NOT FUN!!!

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online tournaments were pretty brutal this month, 4 cashes outta 22. Live tournaments were better with a few small cashes, 3 outta 6, but still running into monsters in the blinds when shoving from the BTN. Bubbled the money once and bubbled the final table once this way.