Is it necessary to speed up the time in poker for players to think?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Is it necessary to speed up the time in poker for the players to think because I think it’s too much for the players to think for 30-60 seconds so it’s tedious to wait for their decision and the tournaments have become very long, it’s tiring, I really think it’s time in 2022 to speed up the time of the tournaments and the players’ thinking time

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I usually see players only thinking for long when it seems a tough decision to do.

I think the regular time is 30 seconds at most. In addition there's the time bank but it can only be used once, so they can't think 60 seconds for every decision.

If it's too long, you can always play turbo or hyper tourneys. The regular time and also time bank is smaller there.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
no time no need to stretch my proposal to remove the rebuy. addon and wait registration that's when it will be good then all the heroes will calm down and sit at the table like nice little

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I usually see players only thinking for long when it seems a tough decision to do.

I think the regular time is 30 seconds at most. In addition there's the time bank but it can only be used once, so they can't think 60 seconds for every decision.

If it's too long, you can always play turbo or hyper tourneys. The regular time and also time bank is smaller there.
You can always treat cardchat games as turbo by NOT letting other people in your table to think forever ...

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are different speed tournaments, where anyone wants to play there.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Speed up the time? probably not but a limited time like 30 seconds with several extra time cards I would agree to. I do tend to think thought =hat I want to do every hand I play. That being said i dont mean every hand I am dealt. 85% of the time the 2 cards are raise or fold preflop. As for the 3 streets again its not every hand I stop to think and on average I made my decision in 5 seconds. When I do take much longer it is for a good reason I am taking my time as I am working on figuring what is the best move to make.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If speed is a problem turbos and hyper-turbos will be right up your alley. Also Zoom on Stars is fast enough for anybody.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In most tournaments I play there are a few players that 'waste' time for no reason - sometimes it's not even close to the money - so I guess that some people just need more time to make even an 'easy' decision, it is what it is and luckily online you can add a few more tables or open YouTube/ twitch if the game is too slow for your taste...

GLGL all at the tables $$$

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Is it necessary to speed up the time in poker for the players to think because I think it’s too much for the players to think for 30-60 seconds so it’s tedious to wait for their decision and the tournaments have become very long, it’s tiring, I really think it’s time in 2022 to speed up the time of the tournaments and the players’ thinking time
I think it’s perfect 👍 some people think slower than others it balanced the game maybe hyper tournaments 🏟 is for you.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips

yes, I know, but still I think it's too much time, as for me, I need to cut a little second so that there is less time for reflection, this is my personal subjective opinion

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no time no need to stretch my proposal to remove the rebuy. addon and wait registration that's when it will be good then all the heroes will calm down and sit at the table like nice little
Yes rebin this something would have removed it:LOL:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There are different speed tournaments, where anyone wants to play there.
yes, this is understandable, this is not about turbo mode, but about standard mode, where I think it would be necessary to remove a little second so that people would think less, otherwise tournaments last a very long time

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Speed up the time? probably not but a limited time like 30 seconds with several extra time cards I would agree to. I do tend to think thought =hat I want to do every hand I play. That being said i dont mean every hand I am dealt. 85% of the time the 2 cards are raise or fold preflop. As for the 3 streets again its not every hand I stop to think and on average I made my decision in 5 seconds. When I do take much longer it is for a good reason I am taking my time as I am working on figuring what is the best move to make.
Yes, you need to cut the time, many people sit from 23 and think for 30-60 seconds, I think this is too much and they do it every move, this is not respect for other players, I personally think so

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If speed is a problem turbos and hyper-turbos will be right up your alley. Also Zoom on Stars is fast enough for anybody.
Yes, I'm not the first day in poker, it's clear that there are such modes, but I'm talking about the standard mode where the time is very long and it needs to be shortened a little

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In most tournaments I play there are a few players that 'waste' time for no reason - sometimes it's not even close to the money - so I guess that some people just need more time to make even an 'easy' decision, it is what it is and luckily online you can add a few more tables or open YouTube/ twitch if the game is too slow for your taste...

GLGL all at the tables $$$
Yes, I already do it, I open twitch so that it is not boring

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it’s perfect 👍 some people think slower than others it balanced the game maybe hyper tournaments 🏟 is for you.
yes, I play there in particular, but I went into the standard mode and didn’t know where to put my time out of boredom, I saw how people think there until the end of the time until the candle of time runs out, it’s something okay, it’s one move, they do it all the time, I don’t know why(y)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
While you will learn by winning and losing, poker is a game that you don't just learn at the table. You can learn a lot more by reading poker strategy blogs and books. One such blog is hosted by 888poker. We all had to start at one time, and we all lost at first. Don't let small setbacks at the start lead you astray. Be patient, follow the advice and constantly improve your playing skills in practice. And most importantly, relax and have fun! In the end, it's just a game. Who plays well, the waiting time is not important to him.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some players don't even deserve to have that time to think about how much time they spend.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing online poker for a long time, so I have plenty of time to think, because I'm still thinking during my opponents' moves. Most likely the player went out somewhere, because his conditional 30-60 seconds will just pass.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in platinum freerolls, there are unscrupulous players who intentionally start each hand to "think" until the end of time, from the very beginning of the game to the end, I can bring nicknames to poker stars, but I won't, it's just such a mocking attitude to everyone and has nothing to do with the thinking process, you have not met such, according to apparently

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Everyone who enters a tournament has the goal of at least getting the paid places or, of course, even better to win the tournament. Everyone has their own strategy on how to best achieve this goal. There are also various reasons why someone leaves the clock running sometimes it is because they need more time to think, and sometimes it is people who think that they then have more chance in the paid places if they let the time run, whether this is true is very questionable in my opinion. several people at the table who let time run and that every hand. But different people and different ways to play, I think you just have to try to deal with it. I also think that it would be much better if they abolished the rebuy or reentry or simply shorter registration time

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I guess 30 seconds is a nice time to think

so if you need a little more in a delicated situation, you may use your bank time.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know about that ; but i've seen player that ,, think,, :) for 10-20 min ...that is absurd , so the time should be max 5 minutes :)