Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
After knowing what the opponent had, there should have been a high Bet on the turn after making the flush, forcing you to fold.

It's not always luck.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible your opponent played the hand that way because of his previous interactions with or observations of you. If that's the case it wasn't all luck. I think that getting lucky in a hand is a combination of your cards, the table cards and your opponent. And, of course, there's your decision to play at all. You could have folded to a 5 bb bet but you chose to jump in. So that's not luck. So let's just say you made your own luck in this hand by deciding to play against this particular opponent. That may be where the predictable part comes in....you had a good hand to take on hands like AK, AQ etc so you could say you "predicted" that catching any part of the flop would put you in a very good position.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This simply brad-count - what the percentage of was You have and chances Bank, a normal man nestal would wait miracle, but so only and is happening on mikrolimitakh - read brad and dovoz - You lucky, I unfortunately with other hand the table!
https://www.boomplayer.com/31808536_6B1FD61083

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky lucky lucky ,had a spot in 2$ mtt final 10 players,I had AA with A of heart and some guy had A7 with 7 of heart and got a straight flush but was a turbo mtt so it was all in preflop, blind vs blind .

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Luck in the short term.

Skill in the long run.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
After knowing what the opponent had, there should have been a high Bet on the turn after making the flush, forcing you to fold.

It's not always luck.

:D:D:D I agree with you! I would be scared and fold!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A straight flush is a pretty hand. There is always a share of luck, and most importantly, in key games you always have nuts. Good luck in games.!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is luck. In this case, with a 79o pocket card, I would definitely fold.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Luck is part of the game but skill and how to read your
opponit is the part you have to master.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible your opponent played the hand that way because of his previous interactions with or observations of you. If that's the case it wasn't all luck. I think that getting lucky in a hand is a combination of your cards, the table cards and your opponent. And, of course, there's your decision to play at all. You could have folded to a 5 bb bet but you chose to jump in. So that's not luck. So let's just say you made your own luck in this hand by deciding to play against this particular opponent. That may be where the predictable part comes in....you had a good hand to take on hands like AK, AQ etc so you could say you "predicted" that catching any part of the flop would put you in a very good position.

Everything can be! One cannot ignore one's intuition in a game!

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop easy fold and yeah, very lucky but thats Poker. ;)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

You called a 5x raise while OOP in the BB. I didn't need to watch anything further in the hand to clearly see your opponent had lots of luck going for them to have a player Call a 5x bb raise there in early levels while out of position. ... the rest of the hand doesn't matter imo