Is it good to play tournaments all night ???...

D

Delfino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well a tournament can last 8 hours. Assuming that I start when kids go to sleep I can play till morning ;)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There seems to be a general presumption we all have a choice. We don't.

If a player is Asian based then they simply deal. If a tourney is starting 6 pm GMT for Asian players this could generally be from 3am to midnight.

Likewise tournaments which start in the afternoon US time are 12 to 15 hours out of kilter.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it is not very convenient to play at night, the neurons do not work very well, the tiredness of the body and sleep play very against, the best thing would be in the morning with a good breakfast and bath and to play it has been said :cool::cool:

Man, this is complicated. In the vast majority of people, really, at dawn, the brain does not work well, but for some, it is the best active time, everything will vary according to the person's habits.

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Truthfully it depends on your observation of the tournament structure, its duration, and how able you are to last all the way to final table. One particular MTT I play starts at 8:15 PM PST (I live in SoCal) so I have a bit an advantage compared to the East Coast and it often ends a few minutes away from midnight (again PST, so I am looking at 3 to 3 1/2 hours). I have managed to score myself $1000 from that MTT twice and I often get close to final table.