Is it a new strategy to play AA this way?

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Regardless of AA, I say: whoever bets 2400 on a 50/100 blind level, and no one raised before him, there is a problem there, quite a bit...
Then it's better to go all-in.
It's a bit like tipping: there is a level of how much to give, but a 24BB raise is definitely not normal.

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also do this in freerolls, if you enter a small bet with AA at such tournaments, almost the entire table will come in with trash hands, and our AA will be completely useless
<---Like this! i did play my AA more defensively and got called by a Sh*t hand..and exited the tourney as one of the first :(

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this is a strategy, a tendency or if it is an insecurity of the players because it is a freeroll.
This is fishy overall. They think that going all-in preflop will change the variance for best.
They must be hoping to be called by lesser hands and they usually do. Anything less results in multiway pots
Yes, they are trying to avoid multi-way pots... but I’m not sure this is optimal.
I wants to be like da fundiver. Yah.. dat bee goooood. (I hides my rigginess aroundst him doh.... so he be my friend eh). Wanna kokaneeee?
Hey, I would like to be a player of the level of fundiver too! :ROFLMAO:
Or you could play according to the Puzzler.
It seems this “Puzzler” is a bit whiffed-fishy-puzzled? Not accusing, just assuming.
Some people think as Bartolome de las Casas: they look upon the indigenous people with such great a prejudice as if they were all innocent and victims of the “capitalist process”: indigenous peoples had fought the Americans, French and Canadians for way too long, but we don’t listen about this fighting history: we hear about indigenous ones being oppressed and treated as they never had fight back. Puzzled?

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Many times I've lost with 2 aces, all because I played them properly. Now and more often than not, I go all-in with them. Sometimes I lose too, but it's not so disappointing.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that such a bet is rather a lack of confidence in your game !!! On the other hand, this is a freeroll and the laws of physics sometimes do not apply here)))

M

Maximum

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you raise 10bb with AA ,how much you raise with AT or 88 ... 2bb ? :D
When you play in the same freeroll everyday with the same players ,you need to balance or change strategy .
GL at the tables

UnderDawg5501

UnderDawg5501

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
A's are only the best hand until they aren't.. If you min bet and have 4 people limp along, at least one of them is going to pick up something interesting on the flop...

I've seen almost a whole table limp in to see a flop, cash games as well.... At least heads up you have a fighting chance.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in any case, an aggressive strategy brings benefits and profits, whether it is a freeroll or a tournament for money