Interested in your opinion..

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are llosking mainly at strog pairs so I dont think I mind calling you have ton of equity. Рефе being said you ca be bust easy =)

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can manage to lay Ace King suited down! then you would be a better player for that play in the end! it's the hardest play in poker to be able to lay down a grand hand! but on the flip side your still in, and can pick a better spot gamble!

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game it is all in on a preflop, it is always a roulette. I try fold if someone goes all. Very often a card top, small pocket couples move.

J

John Derrick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there's no bad decision in this case if you go all-in or fold. Of course, after the river card you maybe change your opinion...

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm giving everything if there are two cards luck

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can manage to lay Ace King suited down! then you would be a better player for that play in the end! it's the hardest play in poker to be able to lay down a grand hand! but on the flip side your still in, and can pick a better spot gamble!
I totally agree with this. Like I always say us good players throw away better cards then DONKS play lol:)

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree with this. Like I always say us good players throw away better cards then DONKS play lol:)
well thank you for the high rating for my play! but if I am honest I sometimes need to follow my own advice ;)
good luck at the tables.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well thank you for the high rating for my play! but if I am honest I sometimes need to follow my own advice ;)
good luck at the tables.
Same to you. I always get into with donks from time to time lol. Like I keep telling em but as usual donks never learn. I tell em. You donks are always way behind and need miracles to beat us lol. Best of luck to you also. Nice to have met you.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same to you. I always get into with donks from time to time lol. Like I keep telling em but as usual donks never learn. I tell em. You donks are always way behind and need miracles to beat us lol. Best of luck to you also. Nice to have met you.
good to meet you too ! hope to play some poker soon with some of the gang here

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure most here will want to play with you since you are smart enough to throw those types of hands away lol...

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also another thing. When players can start to lay down things like a set and or a straight that is not close to the nuts same for Flushes and things. Then you got a good player and one that has potential. Donks will call you down on the River with nothing but Top pair crap kicker for all there chips. Like I said we throw away better cards and hands donks would die with hahaha...

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also another thing. When players can start to lay down things like a set and or a straight that is not close to the nuts same for Flushes and things. Then you got a good player and one that has potential. Donks will call you down on the River with nothing but Top pair crap kicker for all there chips. Like I said we throw away better cards and hands donks would die with hahaha...
well I have many styles and I some times play very loose to :) have to be able to change gears! but what this thread is asking is not what we are going on about but with the tight player pushing after all that has happen. this might not be the spot to gamble that's for sure. even if it turns out to be the wrong play your still in the game not getting hurt :)