nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello friends!
Yesterday I played satellites at pokerstars as I had free time and wanted to do something with it. At some point, I had to leave, and I just moved all the chips to the center of the table.
My pocket cards:

:4c4: :jd4:

I was called by two opponents, they had hands:

player 1: :9s4: :as4: ; player 2: :qs4: :ac4:

The flop came out:

:5s4: :7s4: :js4:

In such situations, a miracle can save, as the opponent made a flush to an ace. But I did not count on winning, because I was not going to continue the game. The last two cards changed the course of the deal a lot:

:jc4: :jh4:

Yes Yes. It was a four. I don’t even remember when I managed to collect this combination, but I have never seen such a bad beat for my opponent in my favor. Imagine how embarrassing that is.

The most interesting thing is that when you go to play and you have some free time, almost all the cards you open all-in will win. Perhaps this is selective memory, or such is the law of meanness. What do you think?

Last edited:
black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You either have luck or you don't. But if you don't play with junk then you have more chances to get a good result. Poker is a game of random numbers.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You either have luck or you don't. But if you don't play with junk then you have more chances to get a good result. Poker is a game of random numbers.
That's the thing) I'm a very tight player and I have a narrow range of hands that I can play. But in this situation, I just went for broke, because I had to leave, and accidentally knocked out opponents who might have wanted to win)
It was a multi-level satellite.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You made a full house and you were lucky to win, of course, but I think if you do this a couple more times you will lose and what result did you get at the end you were eliminated in a couple of moves right? :):)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You made a full house and you were lucky to win, of course, but I think if you do this a couple more times you will lose and what result did you get at the end you were eliminated in a couple of moves right? :):)
It's four of a kind) That's why I was so surprised, because the chance of my victory was so low that it seemed almost impossible.
I finished 28th out of almost 2000 players in the end.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I caught today 4 7s against pocket Aces. I was shocked myself, already reaching for reload button.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When shoving with so hands, don't forget to pray to the poker gods for more luck - that's the key to winning! :D

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It often happens when you have to go and the card goes away.
the card comes when it's already pasnuand before.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's one hell of a suck out.. In the long run they don't add much to the winnings..

Just be happy and move onn.. Don't start relying on luck..

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I played in a tournament already in the late stage with cards :as4: :js4: . I made a flush already on the turn or flop and decided to bluff my opponent that i do bluff bets..
He answered me and i was happy to this obviously, and in the end, either on the river or on the turn, he made a flush straight from the initial cards. When we were opened the cards, I was 100% sure of my victory.
I still don't remember that I ever met flush-streets in my games. Royal Flush is somehow more memorable.
It's just awful when player made a flush with an :as4:, without the possibility of a full-house on the table and you lose something else. It most incredible unlucky for me :)

Last edited:
GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are all about all in moments and luck. When you aren’t financially invested- perspective seems to change. If you had to leave- good on you! Freerolls are pure luck all the time! It’s a lottery basically. There isn’t any strategy other than ‘all-in’ and hope for the best ;)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You had a four of a kind with jacks, when your opponent had a pocket flush. You beated the flush with one of the rarest turnovers. It has happened to me two with my jacs against aces, and I won!

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
those who are lucky don't need good cards. this is what we call crap in poker.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends!
Yesterday I played satellites at Pokerstars as I had free time and wanted to do something with it. At some point, I had to leave, and I just moved all the chips to the center of the table.
My pocket cards:

:4c4: :jd4:

I was called by two opponents, they had hands:

player 1: :9s4: :as4: ; player 2: :qs4: :ac4:

The flop came out:

:5s4: :7s4: :js4:

In such situations, a miracle can save, as the opponent made a flush to an ace. But I did not count on winning, because I was not going to continue the game. The last two cards changed the course of the deal a lot:

:jc4: :jh4:

Yes Yes. It was a four. I don’t even remember when I managed to collect this combination, but I have never seen such a bad beat for my opponent in my favor. Imagine how embarrassing that is.

The most interesting thing is that when you go to play and you have some free time, almost all the cards you open all-in will win. Perhaps this is selective memory, or such is the law of meanness. What do you think?
These things happen when you just want to leave, LOL. Hope the rest of your day went as well.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe in miracles or coincidences.
Poker is math. At the same time, the higher the combination, the rarer it can be.
I recently got a straight flush. I had low connectors on my hands. It was strange. It was even a little embarrassing for the opponent. But it just could happen and happened.

R

RAGNARKZ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Today I did a Q set against AA and KK.