In the bubble of a very important tournament against an all in do you fold AA in PF?

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imagine that you are just one step away from reaching the final table of an important tournament and they give you AA.
If someone performs an all in you what do you do? call or fold? Both have similar stacks, so if you lose your hand, you can be eliminated from the tournament.

Personally I think I call.

Greetings and gl.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Against only one player I pay immediately now against two or more I give up.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The AA would fold bubble of a satellite, but in a normal, ever tournament is a great opportunity to earn tokens, and if you lose, bad dispensed.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Snap call here. If this was live game my chips would be in faster that the guy who shoved. Making a final table would be great but I want to win and not just make the final table.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Snap call here. If this was live game my chips would be in faster that the guy who shoved. Making a final table would be great but I want to win and not just make the final table.

I agree I play to win a Tournament. I don't care about being in the money or being at a final table.

T

tarsasjward

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Completely agree. Making the final table is not the endgame you should have in mind!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The final table bubble does not matter, because usually the difference in payout between 8, 9 and 10 is rather insignificant, while there is huge value in finishing in top 3. Ok if its the wsop main event, and you are a professional player, then maybe the final table TV time has some long term value for your career. But barring that it does not matter at all, if you finish 9 or 10.

Folding in Poker