And if you leave a satellite?

chacaito

chacaito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won a ticket to a satellite and what happens if I get out of that satellite do they give me the registration money of what I win?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi,

I assume that when you say 'leave a satellite' you actually mean - what happens if you achieve a winning placement in a satellite?

The satellite ticket is always a gateway to a bigger game. So if you play great in a satellite you are allowed to participate in a bigger game. What that bigger game is is stated in the ticket that you now have. But you do not receive money by simply winning a satellite. You will only receive a ticket to the bigger game.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just won a ticket to a satellite and what happens if I get out of that satellite do they give me the registration money of what I win?

It all depends on what type of satellite you played. There are satellites where you simply will not be able to cancel the registration, but there are those that when you cancel the registration provide for the accrual of tournament dollars to the player's account.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the site aswell, lets say it's pokerstars if you already are in the tournament and you also win the sat ticket you get Tournament $
if you arent 9/10 tournaments you must play and can't unreg same goes on ggpoker, would be more helpful on what site you are reffering to since there are a lot of site currently

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Just try to unregister for the tournament. Don't worry, you won't lose your ticket anyway. You will either receive money in return, or you will simply not be able to cancel the registration.

Poker Tells