Look videos theory and detailed analysis of the strategy

L

lokinet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THe way about freerolls can be good and bad at the same time.

first you will bust out a lot againt dumb player who call everything. You must not adjust on this players. But you get alot of pratice to read people without the risk to lose a lot of money.

C

chng1t

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should definitely use Holdem Manager 2 or Poker tracker 4. Also Holdem Resources calculator or ICMizer2. + I can recommend reading Mental game of poker by Jared Tendler to improve your poker psychology. GL friend.:)

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello friends my ambition is to be a good player MTT and for that I would like to read some books of theory to talk about it.
What would you recommend me.

Forgive my English :(

1st - you need to play a lot, very much
2nd- see video, right now a lot of things can be taken from Twitch
3rd - see record their games and work on the mistakes, and you will be a good player in the multi-table tournaments, good luck! :)
and use program, PT4, HM2, ICMizer and other...

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Start reading some strategy articles on the top of the page
a bunch of useful info inside
and keep playing, keep notes

Hello friends my ambition is to be a good player MTT and for that I would like to read some books of theory to talk about it.
What would you recommend me.

Forgive my English :(

P

Pokagambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
watch daniel negreanus videos on small ball poker.that is going to help you a lot.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
practice is good but...
in addition try reading forums,sites,books.
watch some twitch players.
just a forward advice try finding the materials from 2015-16. it's not that slansky books are bad or anything but poker is an evolving/changing game and playing TAG with 10prf/vpip is not that good

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Harrington on Holdem for No Limit Tournaments Volumes I and II are must reads for aspiring tournament players.

If you aren't constantly counting your big blinds and how many rounds of blinds and antes you have left to determine your best strategy you will be glad you picked these up. (Keep in mind, doing this for your opponents will give you insights into what they should be doing as well).

After studying those, playing a lot of tournaments and familiarizing yourself with push/fold charts will be your best path for improvement.

^ this . dispite how many years have passed , some books will always be essential for a good poker player.