hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2nd hand of a tourney today and I have 7-2 in bb. Preflop the LJ goes all in, button goes all in, I thought WTF Columbus took a chance and shoved also and figured I would get in the next tournament or tick off a couple of people. They had AJ and A9. I flopped a 7 and it held and I tripled up... I don't blame them if they are upset, I would be also.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7-2 all-in for luck.)) There are a lot of memes with this couple. Did your stack exceed that of your opponents, or were you approximately equal?

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
pretty much equal. As I said it was a WTF lets see what happens moment.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, if you decide and get into it, no one blames you because it's your right which cards to play with. You paid as much money as they did to play the poker tournament and you have the right to play with whatever cards you want, and it's just that other cards have more chances and you will lose more often than win with these cards, but today is your day, winners are not cool!

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just type in "I won't be expecting a Christmas card from you" and go on down the road.

Sometimes raises are made from position regardless of the cards.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All is fair in love & war. Nice hand! (y)

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm always surprised when I see a player with these hands holding third or fourth place at the table. Why then does he sometimes discard cards if a player goes to all the chips with a hand of 72, which prevents him from playing with every other hand?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When you force your opponent out of his comfort zone while staying in yours, you win. Winning poker is aggressive poker. Creating aggression is much better than resisting it.
You may lose a few “battles,” but you will win the entire “war.” And this, in essence, is what poker is all about.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Well if you are not pissing someone off at the table your doing something wrong lol