I never win

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dispersion is an evil thing, and it has no memory, every time we go to the olyn, the coin falls again and it doesn’t take into account that we lost last time

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Stop going in on the wrong cards, when they clearly have the right cards. Your better off waiting until you have the right cards and they have the wrong cards. You'll have a better chance that way.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How come that every time i go all in I lose???
What strategie must i follow ?
If I were you, I would just follow Gritz18's advice, then you won't win anyway.:ROFLMAO:

Just kidding, the people in your reports above know what they're talking about, so start there, and be happy, luck at the tables.:)(y)

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, friend)
All-in is always a lottery, no matter what card you have in your hand. This type of play is usually found at the lower limits and less frequently at the mid-stakes. As you move up, you will find that stronger players don't try their luck by putting all their chips in the center of the table.
Resort to All-in very carefully. Often this can be caused by a short stack when there are only two actions left: push or fold.
Good luck at the tables)
nothing more to add here, well said my friend!

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also lost all-in preflop very often, so I started playing very tight.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you should refrain from playing when you're sure your hand is stronger then do what you're doing and win

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Try to play only with strong cards, do not play with weak hands. I'm sure if you only play with strong cards your performance will change in the near future.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is very true, an all-in is a lottery, you should try another way of playing, calmer, raise the bet a little, as the cards come out on the table, think carefully about what the next move will be, we cannot think that just because we have AA, KK, AK and you go all in you will always win, and that is more than proven

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you're unlucky, if you lose, take a break. A break for a poker player is actually part of the strategy. The main thing is not to play with junk, then you will not lose more often than necessary :)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Your journey in poker should go through this phase at first; With perseverance and trust in your time dedicated in your studies will take you the first victory

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes there a lot of days where you loose to weak players but in the long run that will change . always ups and downs. take a walk ad try again.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One day of the hunt... another of the hunter!!! 😂

Enjoy it when it's yours...
In addition to having to study and agree with the buy-in game in which you attend, there will be days that even if you are 'superior' to the rest of the table you will not win... in the same way that you can win not being the 'best of table' on certain days.

But don't despair... if it's something that bothers you a lot, have your hands reviewed to see if they're just normal variances or if you're playing poorly.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
well after all, you don't always win and you can't win them all remember that it's a game of patience and knowing how to choose your hands well, not necessarily with a good hand AA, KK, JJ, AQ, among others it's mandatory to go all-in remember that it's a game of Probability and statistics having excellent cards doesn't mean you're going to draw high or even cards on the table you have to analyze the game the previous hand and the way those who accompany you play just like a game. It's also a sport practice seeing cards paying without going all in and then trust your instinct to do it:D