I never win

G

goudfiado

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How come that every time i go all in I lose???
What strategie must i follow ?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! 🖐
I think you're exaggerating. 😇
However, it's pretty simple: stop going all in. Tighter play and raise instead of All-In.👍

It may be worth paying more attention to training and skill development. There is an excellent free 30-day course here.🤩🤩🤩

Also, there is a great simulator where you can train with real people.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend)
All-in is always a lottery, no matter what card you have in your hand. This type of play is usually found at the lower limits and less frequently at the mid-stakes. As you move up, you will find that stronger players don't try their luck by putting all their chips in the center of the table.
Resort to All-in very carefully. Often this can be caused by a short stack when there are only two actions left: push or fold.
Good luck at the tables)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the post above. All-in is always a lottery even with a pair of AA against a pair of 22. Go all-in with only a short stack and then the loss will not be so painful.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, you can’t lose every pot when you go all in), most likely it’s just a small downstreak, everything will be fine at a distance

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't have to go all-in every time you feel like it. All-in is a lottery, so I always weigh my chances of winning. Especially when it is possible to lose the entire stack. Play tightway, weighing the pros and cons.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even if you go all-in with 7 2 against A A, you have a chance, if I'm not mistaken, of winning 12%, and by and large with bad cards, the average chance of winning is one to five, so here most likely you are responding with a bad combination to the all-in of another player, anyway when I first started playing poker and didn't know much about the game, I didn't have such a feeling, I lost mostly, but there were even big winnings

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Patience............wait for your hand sometime its long but need that ......if you go all in all the time its not the best strategy i think

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is impossible to lose all the time, be patient and luck will come.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont go all in! That move should only be used if you have the nuts or if you are very short stacked.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably underestimation of the opponent and the wrong range of hands for the all-in game !!! Try to reconsider your all-in range, but if the range of the game is correct and you really encounter bad beats very often, then there are two options - endure or take a break from the game !!!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I strongly agree with nerobs09 and pretty girl.
I think you exaggerate a little and a little is what nerobs09 says.
You can't constantly go all-in, that's a Bingo game and just good poker players differ a lot from Bingo players.
At least for me to go allin I always like to make sure I have pair in hand, from 99 to more. At least it guarantees me already in my letters to have a pair.
In a cash table, nothing guarantees you to have AK, for example, although within the possibilities your cards can always be better than those of the opponent, they pay you with an 85 and only 5 came out at the showdown and luck ran in favor of the villain.
There are players who enter a freeroll and press the allin as if they were playing a slot. You have to be patient and wait for your opportunity.
Remember that in poker as in any game you will always win and lose, but within the law of possibilities, usually your best choice of cards to go there will always bring you good chances of winning.
greetings friend;););)(y)(y)(y)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's not possible to lose every time you go all in, maybe you lose the majority of times. I think it's a good idea to review your hand history and see if the all in was the right choice for that moment.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well my friend just come watch me play because i have lost every time even if i'm not the one that is pushing first but i have the higher pair now this is just in the last month or so probably just a down swing :rolleyes: so i think it will change soon :unsure:.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First and probably the most important thing is just stop playing with junk. Many beginners do not understand this simple principle and try to win every hand.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Don't get desperate, in poker we have the days of winning and the days of losing, today in 2 tournaments I was defeated with a pair of AA, the last one I finished in 29 and the bubble was 24, take it easy and be very patient, good luck and success, enjoy and take the thirty day poker course8ad896b6 4085 4359 ac6c b2c7c9ca31af

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I could write some kind, motivating words but it'd be a waste of my time as there are plenty of people who will do it for me.

So, here goes my strategy.

MAN (or woman or lgbtq+) UP!

It's not all about poker.

You surely win something at something. You win another day of life, everyday you survive another day, eh? How does that sound?

Poker is just poker, another gambling activity, albeit one where you could (eventually) gain an edge over the others, long-term. Pinch of salt, off you go!

In all seriousness, sort of, you only have to win more than you lose over the lifetime of your "gam(bl)ing". Don't we all start on the wrong foot, whatever we do in life before we learn how to do a job properly?

That's life, and the universe works it's wonders on us all. The more work you put into something, the better and more successful you become.

Put in the work, lose then win more, give it time and watch a miracle happen.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a good aphorism: the slower you go, the further you will be) From this - there is no need to go all-in at the first opportunity, doubling or tripling the amount of chips does not guarantee your victory in the tournament) Minor value - stack size, major value - duration of player tournament life)

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Go all-in when you think you are ahead unless you are value betting. If you are ahead you will usually win in the medium term and always in the long term.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Perhaps you could share some examples of hands where you have lost, so we can help analyse them for you?