I can't beat the micro's

Aprendiz_Edu

Aprendiz_Edu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I'm new to poker I've been studying a lot. I believe that Micros is the basis of everything, I believe that I will only succeed if I absorb well everything that happens every table played Micros is part for My evolution.
:icon_flow

I'm in no hurry, with patience I will move to the next level.

Last edited:
poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or maybe you should try some other kind of poker, diversity can bring to another level of play?

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also in microstackes now. The advice I can give you is to be patient with that kind of moves as with K2o. If you are winner in microstakes, you will be able to beat this in the future with MTT volume. In conclusion be patient and make your game.

eddy78

eddy78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is hard for me too, I just think the field is too big and the players are too loose, most the time going in multi-way pot situation. know a day I prefer to play 3 tables low that are up to 5 dollars then play like 15 tables at micros

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You are right about pokerstars regs no idea for party poker ... I'm in the US and it has been many years since I played at PS never played party poker ... micro regs at ACR and Betonline are somewhat better too ...

Not sure what the difference is at Bovada, except maybe it's the anonymous tables where no one has a screen name ... it's like 2 card bingo on the weekends and they just don't fold there are usually no more than 1 -2 halfway decent players on any table... I never bluff there and it serves me well ...and although that hand really describes the worst of it the rest isn't a whole lot better ....

Totally know what you mean by the anonymous tables. It's as if some of them would prefer to see if they can suckout on you rather than just attempting to play their best poker. A great thing... in the longrun (potential for some to Tilt in the shortrun).
It's been years since I've played at bodog (Bovada). Hmm... maybe I need to fire it up again.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
keep in mind that to win a tournament a lot is more of passivity and cunning at the moment when the bubble is broken since several players play bank robbery and play with very bad hands and that's where a player who uses tactics for this time e tournaments can take good advantage to finish in the top positions

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neither can I. Even with taking advice here Im still struggling

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IF you were interested, I'd be willing to give you my analysis for today's CC Pokerstars $5,000 freeroll final table... for your hands (played & not played).. IF you are interested. (I only witnessed a few of those ones but saw mistakes in each of them).
Let me know if you're interested and I'll try to work something out for you.

That's generous. Pretty awesome.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of good advice in this thread. I would add that patience tends to run a little thin in micros. Frustration can build quickly as you watch bad players winning pots. You say you do well at higher stakes so you have some idea how to play the game. Perhaps your leak in micros is emotional....exercising a little more patience might keep a lid on things and help you make better decisions.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
someone said from poker guru microlimits are fighting deposits, seriously, I would recommend to get a bankroll in tournaments first

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Micro limits

I play the $ 0.55 Mtts, at pokerstars I almost always lose with AA or KK, with villain going all in for flush, I've played those Mtts a lot and never made a final table.
I went to play the Mtt $ 2.20, of the last 3 I played, one was in 5th place, another I was in 6th place.
I find it easier to play the $ 2.20 Mtts than the $ 0.55 Mtts.
In micros the villains go all in all the time on the flush.
flop 2d Jh 8d
hero with KK, villain All in with 9d3d
I went to call
Ad turn
river 3s
What to do in this situation?

Attachments

• 26 09 2019    4 lugar  no $2,20    mais de 7 horas.jpg
    26 09 2019 4 lugar no $2,20 mais de 7 horas.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing at micro limits is fundamentally different from playing at higher limits! but there is one very effective way to beat microlimits, regardless of whether it is MTT or SNG tournaments! you need to play hard exploit and you will succeed!

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micros are very bad tournaments to play. It is not enough to play poker thin, they will always have newborn passions who have not learned to breathe underwater.
My tip: Adapt your strategies very well!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips