Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think is depend, how to play and the kind of tournament, but if you play better I think you don't eliminate, you need to practice and read strategies.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is common for you to be left out of a tournament in the initial stages, but even when you play a good hand and you get preflop, you must have patience and not let yourself be carried by your letters ...

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to tell with no other info :) You can just play bad, or you might just be unlucky. But it might be sign that you are probably too loose or aggresive. You gotta have to adjust your playing style to players you play with. You cant be bluffing against callstation and fish for example. Thats why I would recommend to play more tight at beginning so you can get some reads on opponents.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is a list that is about how much you can earn online MTT http://www.pocketfives.com/leaderboard/all-time/ .. of course this is not to mennyiből been looking at these monies, because these players have a regular weekday 1K-2K is investing $ -t, a "normal Sunday Grind example of this has been about ten times the p0cket00 nearly $ 7 million in just the stars but only $ 614K profit of $ 6.4 million ... it went to making name (2007 since active and if we average the 'entries we get to $ 2,987-worth said on average each day! over the last nine years, hahaha ... or Moorman1 $ 13,6Millió a lifetime winnings .. Some of the stars $ 6,2M-won but the entries $ 5,3Millióba ... were the world's two best regular MTT's the ROI is around 17% of the%

J

Just_a_Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps the stakes you are playing at are too low to grasp your full interest? Obviously, staying patient is something you already know you have to do. I have noticed in rebuy and add on tournaments, people are so darn maniacal it can be overwhelming, and also contagious.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember now where did i hear these, but i think it's great words to explain the nature of poker: While playing poker most hands you are loosing and just few hands winning. And your earnings or loss is the difference between those good hands win minus bad hands loose. The mastery of poker is actually about loosing less, whenever you are in a hard times loosing or being at tricky situations. And gaining maximum value from your nut hands.

That's it. Poker is about mostly loosing hand. Hard but fair. If you can't cope with this and let yourself bring in tilt easily. You have to learn not to do so, otherwise i would recommend not to play poker for real money. There is no profit on a long distance for people who can't control emotions and have not enough discipline.

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with this 100%, but my sequence would be different lol
1. Patience
2. empty
3. empty
4. empty
5. Position...

I agree with this...sometimes you can not just wait premium hands but when you are on position then you can call with a little bit wider range and get nuts.. Don't play marginal hands from out of position just because you like your hand..that is ridiculus..also I made same mistakes sometimes