hyper-turbo

D

DmitriM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
I don't get how to play those hyper turbo freerolls😅 Continuing getting knocked out even with AK suited or AA. Not to mention a small pairs. Cardschat, where can I find a password to upgrade my luck?!?! 😁

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hyper turbo tournaments are very fast and exciting. But they are very fast, which means it needs to be careful and also have and the luck on your side!
I agree, I also like this format more. But for some reason, there are not very many such tournaments at the micros, although they are the most interesting for beginners, because they need more luck than skill.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you think the hyper-turbo tournaments? Do vou like? Why?
These very fast tournaments have two advantages. The first is that you don't have to pick a very good hand and the second is because it's fast!(y):)

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like these formats of tournaments, because I don't always have time to sit for 8 hours for one tournament. But they are very difficult to play and the variance in these tournaments is very large

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
To win hyperturbo tournaments, you can only learn push-fold, and you can play without postflop at all. Therefore, it is a good option for beginners.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think the hyper-turbo tournaments? Do vou like? Why?
I don't like hyper tournaments, I mostly play turbo tournaments. Hyper tournaments are too crazy for me, in them players play with any hands.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
from a certain point I don’t like them - just a lottery

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm not a fan of this type of tournament, but I play without them are freerolls, if I win an entry through a free satellite, I prefer the slower tournaments without the need to feel pressure

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like such tournaments when Yeni does not have much time and I want to play quickly, but in general ordinary tournaments are

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Its good because its fast, but its hard to make difficult decisions

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
It is great a lot of action fast.I use my gut instincts to be able to make fast decisions without getting tired in the brain.