How you maintain concentration during the tournament?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't maintain concentration in any way, it or is or isn't present. but if I play at night, I turn off the light and I do not loudly the TV on which there is a soccer. I not seldom miss the scored goals and even repetitions of the heads. in general during deep pass in a tournament, concentration appears in itself.

V

Vitalik28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I begin to lose concentration in tournaments and make mistakes, then I take a short break to smoke and collect my thoughts, but I seem the best way is if there is a person next to whom you can discuss the failed distribution in this case, you understand your mistake more

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often have the tendency to lose concentration during a tournament . When I see that happening I ask myself how I feel each player at the table would be ranked as a player . Such as aggressive , passive , weak ,strong . This forces me to pay attention and with changing tables and players trying to keep a read on your whole table will keep your head in the game .

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to metal. It keeps you up and aware.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the concentration drops, I stop playing for a few minutes, and then I continue.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From time to time, I get distracted from the game, especially when the trash cards are permanent, I can watch a little TV, and then I return to the game

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't have other distractions, if you like music, play some music, take the 5 minutes breaks, get up, walk a bit, hit the bathroom, get something to eat, always have something to drink or some snack.
Be comfortable.
All that helps me.