• Thread starter bonesking121480
  • Start date
bonesking121480

bonesking121480

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok i just recently joined bodog and noticed march 11th is a cc freeroll and was wondering how soon b4 the tournament the pw is given out and where would it b found

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Click "Rules & FAQ" on this page right above your post to have all your questions answered and more.

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what i noticed ny the "old timers" here is if someone asks a dumb aquestion that was asked about a billion times before instead of lloking it up himself in the correct place this guys will take the time to replay but instead of giving the abswer they will tell him to go and look for it.
Now if the SOB is too lazy to look for it in the first place then you telling him won't do any good.
But if you already took the time to replay just tell the poor SOB it will be givin out a few hours before the game

I say all this tongue firmly implanted in cheek.

K

klynts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new at cc and I think the reply was helpful. Nobody asked you to answer so if you don't have time to help new members just don't do it.

Lana_Faith

Lana_Faith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one billion-trillion years from last tuesday. that's when.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:) The password for the Bodog Sunday Freeroll is posted between 1 and 2 hours before tournament start time. You may notice a few people registered before the password is released. These are loyal members who have early access to the password. :)