How should I Play freerolls?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should play them with the goal of learning and earning.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How should I Play freerolls
It seems like the general rule is only play your good cards - and always expect to have to go all in - as you will probably always get called by someone! If you can get to see flops and know you're ahead - then shove! :)

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
You will need to play a lot for value, try not to bluff too much, and keep your game solid. You should play it like any tournament, but if you're just starting out with poker, that would be my advice. And try to learn new things because poker is complex. Good Luck

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the modality, in general, always play good hands and with position, being aggressive in the first levels, and after a while in the middle of the tournament, most of the remaining players are more selective and the strategy must change.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends of the freeroll. I play mostly 888poker freerolls and they are usually super turbo tournaments. So, I like to wait for a good hand and go all in to double up. I also don't like to bluff in these tournaments because there's a high chance that someone will call you. The regular freerolls I usually play the same way I play the paid tournaments.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no a good tactic. It's reall frustrating because there is a lot of all in masters. Just play for fun if you have lot of time

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just to have fun playing in such tournaments, you can learn only basic things,

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would recommend you to have fun, try to learn some stuffs, play with good cards and....

DO NOT BLUFF ON FREEROLLS, specially at the beggining haha :D

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It seems like the general rule is only play your good cards - and always expect to have to go all in - as you will probably always get called by someone! If you can get to see flops and know you're ahead - then shove! :)
Yes real pokerplay in CC starts mostly at Ft when all the loose goose are gone .

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Not those with large entries. They are equivalent to play money games.

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Satelites are difficult for me, most of time we're in a all-in situation. I like the regular freerolls, where you can get to play the way you would do in a regular tournament.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I see you haven't been answered to this question if you mean how do you play free tournaments on our forum and how to access them, then you have access to the bronze level you should go to the passwords tab and select your bronze level after scrolling down and you will see your password for the game they take place for pokerstars on Saturday so you can play it and if you want more passwords and play more tournaments, you should level up on the forum

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to wait until a good pair of hand and then go all in just one or twice, but when I have about 3k chips or more I started play more cautious... 💪💪

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Enjoy the game, you can experiment and do not be afraid, because you have nothing to lose - be yourself

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that there is no correct way to play freerolls, as there are many all ins with bad hands at the beginning of tournaments, and there is no way to wait long for good hands, as the blinds go up very quickly. I believe that advancing in these types of tournaments involves more luck than skill.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Usually I would play as a crazy NIT in the first levels of blinds and when it comes to the final levels loose as a maniac!

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, the best general advices to play freerolls are:

- Try to get the most value from your big hands
- Don't bluff
- Don't limp much