Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i don`t understand exactly what you are saying..but i started with freerolls..there were alot of freerolls on pokerstars regularly long ago...gaining just a few cents from itm..

vanmin2152x

vanmin2152x

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
tôi không hiểu chính xác những gì bạn đang nói..nhưng tôi đã bắt đầu với freerolls..có rất nhiều freerolls trên pokerstars cách đây rất lâu...chỉ kiếm được vài xu từ nó..
I mean I played originally with the 2$ tour and the champion won 1079$

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Typically, when I played with buy-ins, I played sit and go tournaments, with buy-ins around $0.50 and 6-9 people at the table.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
0.25 cents in turbo spin e go,i liked in that time,turned 10$ in 25$ and then i broke XD (wasnt very good player XD)
MTT i like bounty builder 0.55,didnt get the gold yet in that buy in but some day i will XD
God bless

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I started playing only micro buy-in tournaments and also 1 and 2$ spins , But i lost my first deposit in few days. with time i learned how to manage my bankroll and won many games.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I started with 10cent/360 player tournaments, which was also a challenge for me. Only after I had won a few of these tournaments did I venture into other tournaments.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
While a poker player's skills are small and in their infancy, it will be more profitable to play in as soft fields as possible, that is, in tournaments with a large number of amateurs or not very skilled players. Such compositions can usually be found in small and not very popular rooms. In large rooms there are many strong players even at the lowest limits.Start with 1-2 cents for cash tables.

leahlovelyrose

leahlovelyrose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I started playing ACR's $0.50 turbo tournaments. I won quite a few of them. I don't think they really run much anymore, though.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I started, I played 1-4$ HU SNG and I was particularly fond of playing Sunday Storms (11$ buyin, which I deposited usually right before the start of the tournament if my balance was 0 after SNGs) 🤣 Then I got once ~110ish in it, won over 200$ and, obviously, thought I'm ready for 44$ buy-ins. Spoiler alert: I wasn't 😄😅

After that (which is like the most typical route of a fish player) and a lot more deposits later, I finally settled down for the idea of BRM (bankroll management). But it's a whole another story in itself 🤪

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This happens from time to time. But it's better to have a bankroll that can take the hit of variance.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started with freerolls, built up a small bankroll, and started playing $0.25 and $1 tournaments.