How many tournaments do you play per day?

S

sierra reed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3-5. Anymore than that and i'm too exhausted to poker for a few days. Playing more than one game at a time also exhausts me

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m very selective,,so only 2-3 tournaments,love the spin n go`$ :D,a few sit n go`s,,,every day i try something different to keep myself interested,join new clubs or go surfing poker stuff. :cool:

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I average anywhere from 8 to 12 a day plus a cash game or two inbetween.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It always depends on how I feel. Logically, if I want to sleep I don't start playing cause then the war is lost before it started. But usually, if I have the possibility I play tournaments 24/7

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
You have a limit or play until you have the money?

HHHMMMM very interesting question:D:D

I don't know about the rest, but i am playing around 10 so and by early bustouts adding a few more is good for the health:D

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play between 3-5 tournaments at week..Currently don't have time for playing and I try to do my best in those 3-5 tournaments and I think i will stay on this number for some time until i don't learn more

Y

Yterrible

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on my mood , Usually I play 2-3 freeerolls on ACR. On stars I play the 0.15/16 players for the 1.10 ticket if you are familliar with those. If I get the ticket I register in 1/180 or the big 1.10 or the big 0.55. I'm doing something like bankroll challenge for my personal satisfaction in both sites. So around 10-12 whenever I play poker.
Bout where I am lol

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh well it depends on time, mood, how is it going.. If it's going bad i prefer to play less, if i am running good i try to play as much as i can, until i get tired. I would say from 4 to 18. Can be even more at some rainy days. :)

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very much time in the weekend, maybe 5-10 a saturday. And 10 a sunday.

C

chng1t

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many tournaments should you play at once?

The correct question should be: "How many tournaments should you play at once?" And the answer is not more that 6.
You have to pay attention to all players at the tables, understand the dynamic and changing your strategy according to your stack and blind levels.
Yes, many tournament " REG's" play 8-12 tables at once (40 MTT's per day), but clicking buttons is not how you win tournaments. Every hand, every spot is important!
Start with 4 tables, play your "A" game and you will see that your result will become better. If you feel comfortable playing 4 tables, add one more table and then another one.
GL!:cool:

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually open the windows 4-6 tournament $ 1,10-2.20 and play them until you lose / win all opened.
Wooooow !!!!! That's a lot of tournaments. Congratulations, I can most play on 3 cards, and that's too much :)

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a free work schedule. I can play 4-5 tournaments a day. Depends on the duration of the tournament. Some tournaments with luck to hit the final table, take a long time, so sometimes one tournament is enough.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as long as I have something on the account, but I count on my bankroll...

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 2-3 tournaments a day. Sometimes 5-7. But it depends on the workload at work. Sometimes you come home and have enough energy only to eat, give a little time to your wife and children and sleep. That's why for the past 3-4 months I've played only 20-25 tournaments. Now more free time has appeared. I hope I will play more now.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A lot

I have already played a lot of tournaments per day, but now my frequency is decreasing exponencialy. there's 1 week that I am out of poker. It's a record!!!

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as many tournaments as I can free time

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I can barely play 1 to 2 tournaments per day because I leave work at 4pm. I would like to play more tournaments but then I would have to retire from work and dedicate myself to poker.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the moment I play 3-4 tournaments every day

At the moment I play 3-4 tournaments every day, but in the future I plan to make poker the main source of income and play at least 1000 tournaments a month. Poker is the same job, if you want to earn enough money, you need to play a lot. Previously, I thought that you can take a prize in some big tournament and this would have been enough for a life for many years, but now I understand that in order to earn, you need to play almost every day and at least 30-40 tournaments a day , for the fact that it would be stable to earn a game in online poker. Now I play pleasure and spend only a few hours a day on the game.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 2-5 tournaments in a day. Sometimes more.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as long as I have something on the account, but I count on my bankroll...
And I'm such a player sometimes playing too many tournaments just because I have money in the account.

My opinion is that it would be better to play 2-3 tournaments

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I play 3-4 tournaments every day, but in the future I plan to make poker the main source of income and play at least 1000 tournaments a month. Poker is the same job, if you want to earn enough money, you need to play a lot. Previously, I thought that you can take a prize in some big tournament and this would have been enough for a life for many years, but now I understand that in order to earn, you need to play almost every day and at least 30-40 tournaments a day , for the fact that it would be stable to earn a game in online poker. Now I play pleasure and spend only a few hours a day on the game.
My opinion is that this way you can lose a lot of money and risk too much.

40 tournaments a day is definitely too much and I think it's very difficult to stay focused with so much information.

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TOURNEYS

up to ten small field plo or 2-4 large field nl.