How many poker tables do you play ??

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you play more tables than you're used to, you won't be able to concentrate on all of them especially in the final stages of tournaments where you need to have a timely reading of the opponents to make the best EV+ play.

The ideal is to open tables as it becomes comfortable for you to play without compromising your design during the hands.

I'm a beginner poker player and I tend to play only concentrated at one table to get good results in the long run.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play at two tables or three tables, but I can't concentrate on more tables.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
if you play more tables than you're used to, you won't be able to concentrate on all of them especially in the final stages of tournaments where you need to have a timely reading of the opponents to make the best EV+ play.

The ideal is to open tables as it becomes comfortable for you to play without compromising your design during the hands.

I'm a beginner poker player and I tend to play only concentrated at one table to get good results in the long run.

You are right about the final stages, especially if you are playing many SNGs simultaneously and you reach the bubble time in a couple of them , when the action starts coming around rapidly.
The best thing to do is to focus on one table for a while, then two, then three and so on as long as it remains confortable till you hit your limit.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its very difficult for me to play more than 6 tables simultaneously and 4 tables is the most that i can comfortably play.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only one table at a time it’s easier to concentrate.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I prefer to play 4 tables at the same because I can see all the tables in my screen, but sometimes I play 5-6 tables. I don't like to play more tables than that.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The best is to play to a number of games you can watch, and really take part in the game. This is 2-4 games. If you play to games you cannot watch, it is a situation based to luck.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 or 3

I prefer to play two or three poker tables at the same time.

M

magnus369

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It depends a lot on the format I am playing and what my game intention is at that exact moment, but for sng's I like to open 6 to 8 screens, cash games 2 to 4 tables, zoom 2 tables, mtt 4~6 tables, and depending on the buy in I prefer to dedicate myself to only one or even 3 tables at the most, did you tried out play?? wich games are you solid playing?

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I'm playing cash, I like to play 4 tables at zoom, but if I'm playing tournaments I like to play 6 to 8 tables, I like to be always focused that's why I play that amount, I have met many players who play more than 10 tables, crazy, everyone chooses the tables they want and that best suits them that day.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Unfortunately at the moment I only play at one table because I only use my phone to play, when I used to play on my PC I used to play at 6 tables at once

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Typically 8 to 12 tables at a time if you can get that many tournaments flowing simultaneously. You have to run multiple sites if you even want to have a slim chance now days.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have said something very similar a couple of times when someone asks in the forum: how many tables do they play at the same time, I have always said that over time you adapt to the number of tables or tournaments that you can play at the same time, there are people who they can only play in 1, others in 6 tables or more, everything is in your level of concentration, you don't have to invent much and go little by little

bilva1984

bilva1984

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

The most I play is four tables at the moment, but I don't care haha

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6-8 tables depending on mood and energy is my sweet spot

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most times I play 2 tables. Max 4 sometimes. :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Stick with only 1 or 2 tables for a while, until you get a very good grasp on the style of play that works best for you. You can only benefit from paying close attention to the intricacies of the play at your table, especially from known winning regulars.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 3 maximum sometimes find I'm rushing decisions with 3 couldn't play more

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately at the moment I only play at one table because I only use my phone to play, when I used to play on my PC I used to play at 6 tables at once
I use my phone also and can multitable but guess it depends on the site

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

More than 2 tables ... and you get lost in yr focus

Only one is enough

Rgds

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
4 tables maximum I can play but usually I only play 2

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
minumum of 2 usually 4-8 unless I am working on something and playing then I'll play one game and work on something on another monitor

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
3-4. It's really not worth playing many tables, I tell you as a person who has played 10 tables.. you miss the opportunity to read opponents normally, you become some kind of Autobot. The game gets boring after that.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only two table at a time it’s easier to concentrate.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The max I've played is 4. But usually I play 2-3 at a time. 2 is best for me though