How many hands do you play?

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes happens in this class of tournaments with late registration, this player had a small push of luck, quiet that sometimes often leave early a game t

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play most hands early in the tournament when it's cheaper, I might get lucky send double up, but it helps build up my stack for later on when the blinds get higher and I need to tighten up

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will happen to you all these things, once you're gonna be the one with pair of aces in your first hand and sometimes you won't get anything

MrAwesme

MrAwesme

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This will happen to everyone.. it happens to me daily I promise you.. I remember being in a tourney where I hadn't played a hand for over 20 - 30 hands maybe more and I had AA in the big blind with around 15Big Blinds left. the button shoves along with the small blind and I didn't have it in me to fold... so I call the Button has J7 of clubs and the small blind had K3 of diamonds.. needless to say the flop comes 3T5 rainbow 3 on the turn K on the river... I was absolutely Pissed that this happened and it put me off poker for a long time.. but since then I've learnt to deal with the bad beats and getting use to losing with really good hands.. good luck champ don't give up..

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the rivals, how aggressive is the game. I watch 15-18%, On average.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To my great regret, I play a large number of hands, which leads to a sad consequence.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should play a lot less from blinds play in position this is your luck or unluck

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands