How Long Do You Take to Make Your Decisions? (Online)

S

Senator30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I make my decisions quickly, think long think wrong

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not very long. Within 5 seconds most of the time. It all works out in the end for me. If it looks suspicious at first I just take it like that the whole way.

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always according to the game situation. Sometimes quickly, sometimes I take my time.

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in 15 seconds for my decisions!

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play fast, usually up to 10 sec. Btw slow players taking full tank for every move make me very mad

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
For me it depends on which poker phase I am.
In the beginning and in the middle I leave myself only a few seconds, especially when I tend to fold.
At the end of an MTT at Finaltisch I try to give me ca. 20 seconds.

in poker using all your tools to your advantage is key, you must never let the opponent get a read on you, the clock is a tool the extra time is tool as well; no matter what position or phase i am in i always play it slow unless short stacked and

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make decisions faster than my opponents. How much time I use I did not count. There are, of course, situations when I make a decision longer.
When people "think" for a very long time, it is not clear to me.

K

Kejk67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends

Depends on the hand n the situation but usually less than 8 seconds

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the situation, it depends on what you have in hand if you have something good but you think your opponent has something better or bluffs. Maybe I appeal to overtime .....

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Most of the time I click on the Check/Fold option before the first player has made a decision, you know which hands are worth playing and which hands are trash, the only time I wait until the action comes back to me is when I am on the button and I have to decide whether to call, raise, trying to steal blinds or just fold and give it up.
There are some situations that may need a little more time, like when you are close to the bubble and there are players with less chips than you, so then you could be playing a hand that makes You the Bubble Boy, or you could be giving up a chance to double up and take a few more steps on the ladder.
Decisions, Decisions!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A maximum of 60 seconds which is in most cases the time you have, if the warning bell is not activated that the time is up. zzzz

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the table, how far I am from the prizes, what my stack is. usually 8-10 seconds.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello normally 5 to 10 seconds but depending on the hand of the tournament situation, if you have to analyze it, it takes as long as I have available and that the tournament allows me

Rodolfo888

Rodolfo888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take 40 seconds to get pretty sure my opponent has an off card, so he thinks I'm bluffing the hand I'm in.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally know what im doing before my go. But in some situations i slow play to make the opponents think i have nothing. And i am cautiously calling them

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
More then 90% of decisions I make in a matter of 2-3 seconds.

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thinking about 5-10 seconds, I'm a slow player due to multi-tabling.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the most times my action is quick, but I'm a recreational player. I guess the others take more time to think, see the notes, the odds, and others things that could help them.

meagain00

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on several factors, most of the time I take 10-15 seconds unless I need more time to think then I might go and use my bank

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens quickly! And sometimes I wait and think for a whole minute and in the end it helps me to wait a minute! So, as they say! "You hurry people to make people laugh"

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually try to slow it down a little, double check my optiona. I used to play too fast. Not that I play better though :D

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Generally, I make a preliminary plan from the preflop for each hand, as automatically as possible in such a way that it only allowed time to confuse or try to deceive the opponent, but in itself in a period of 5 to 10 seconds I already have the Decision made since I have previously been analyzing the probabilities prior to the plays

Nynatieta

Nynatieta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I usually think well, and wait what the herd will do is stay on the wall, with their tail well hidden lol!

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play fast, but I always think I have a winning hand, expecting two straight and flush always a good hand