How can i play best way

Pavelmiyah

Pavelmiyah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BD
Chips
How to play best way in poker tournament?
Everytime call or when i can fold. I shiw that if i have good hand and i fold for oponent raise. Then i most out thise tournament. Why?
And if i got call then everycall fair with me? How?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Tournament play is fun. It is accompanied by an incomparable action, tension. Now you can be the leader in chips, and after a few laps you will be left with nothing. Tournaments bring winnings to those who know how to play them.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You have to make the right guess, and that comes after a good study.. And no you have to rush to make a decision, be slow and do not rush

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Try to earn as much as possible in strong hands and avoid losing money in medium/low hands

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, here we can just tell you to play with the strongest hands that are strong and weak for you, you choose yourself from your position. You need to know poker after you will be able to make the right decisions, try to beat bad players and play less against strong players because you will be able to beat them in small numbers on the flop turn and river, they can deceive you

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Pavel.

There are certain types of skills that you only acquire with experience. You notice the patterns and the plays start to become predictable. Just keep going and you'll find this skill emerging.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
very helpful tips so far. my 2 cents, bluff less, and try not to play too many hands.