How do you prepare for a poker tournament?

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make myself coffee 5-6 sandwiches and start playing !!!

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to think about the mistakes I made in other tournaments so that it doesn't happen to me again, and if the tournament is very important I try to play fewer tables and concentrate more there. If I have time I try to study a little the night before to review certain plays, when I play I try to take 1 or 2 seconds more in each decision to minimize the error to the minimum possible.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I show up and play, that's it. I do not believe in rituals of any kind, just a distraction or something to blame bad playing on. If I loose, I was out played, better luck next time.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get a good night's sleep. I take food, drink, make sure to go to the toilet, completely switch off and focus on poker. But this is only if I want to win something in the tournament. This has rarely happened lately. Well, on Saturday's $ 300 freeroll, the prize pool reached 21 places and won $ 1.80. Such a positive result has not been seen for a long time. I prepared thoroughly.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important thing is physical endurance.You can watch some analysis of the tournament by stages, analysis of the final table.And play your game.Good luck at the tables.Another important factor is the tilt,if you do not have a good game, do not sit down to play.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually have a couple of beer to relax a bit. And then a valium every hour. As well I yell at my wife ahead of time to get rid of my stresses early. Then I can usulally last a while.

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I get enough sleep for an important tournament, then I eat and go to the toilet. Then I'll play. And I also cook food in addition to eat while eating))):jd4:

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
make some pushups and lets go)))

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! For me these are three main things :deal:: physical exercises, food, and dream...:cool:
That's all, I think...:rolleyes: Yes, and, of course, a little Luck! ;):angel::)

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
make an espresso and grab a protein bar - day tourneys
make an espresso and grab a bourbon - night tourneys