how do you play flush draw? in general I like to hide my strongest flush draw, for example a K or A flush, so with these hands I only call a bet or c

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you play flush draw?

in general I like to hide my strongest flush draw, for example a K or A flush, so with these hands I only call a bet or check to control the pot and a flop that I didn't hit anything or not favorable for me.

weaker flush draws with connected suits eg 7 8s, 10 Js, I like to check raise the flop to try to get the opponent out of the hand and if I hit the flush I will have a good enough hand for the showdown.

and how do you play flush draw?

Last edited:
jrportes21

jrportes21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I basically check/call post flop, on tour it depends a lot on villain, but in general I try to extract as many chips from villain as possible hiding the hand as much as possible.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends from the situation. If I play with aggressive player who thinks he has the strongest hand, I play aggressively because there is a response. If I have the only strong hand I play more carefully. Then it depends from if I have completed my flush or not. If it is completed I play aggressively and faster to finish the hand. If it is not completed I play more carefully!

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you only check raise when you don't have and call when you have you can be easily exploited.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play like you, but if it's more than one opponent with a strong flush draw, I'm more relaxed and if it's with several opponents I try to resolve it right on the flop, even so whoever remains in the hand, I have an idea of what's happening there.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have an easy idea now I'll tell you if you have a card then just add if not then discard

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really depends but I like to play as if I had hit already

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm with yuriko oyama. With multiple opponents try and get 'er done on the flop.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, friend
The flush draw in general is not a move that always comes out, and on certain occasions it can give you a big headache.
Let's always talk about 2 cards of the color of your hand coming out on the flop, I play almost only Aces in suite and Ks in suite.
Be very careful when 2 cards of the same number come out on the flop and among the 3 cards there are two of your same color. There is already a chance of a full house on the flop for your opponent if he makes it.
Be very careful when cards of different numbers come out on the flop but are very connected to an opponent who could make a straight flush or draw from it.
When the 3 cards are very unequal for example 3 7 Q and you have 2 of them equal to your color, this opportunity also serves to make a semi-bluff. Always bet and take the initiative. Let your opponent think and analyze if you have an overpair of Q or a double pair or just a flush draw. Try not to make your bet weak, because the majority who are looking for a flush draw make weak bets and you realize that they are only looking for that.
The idea is that you always take the initiative, because if the other players see that you only call all these situations, you will be quickly exploited by the sharks.
When I play some suite situations 10 9 or 10 8 or 7 6 I actually play them with an illusion of making a straight flush, plus depending on how the hand comes you can have a common straight draw, or a low flush that you can play too . These hands seem silly to play them, but in truth if the flop comes out in your favour, they have many possibilities even on the turn or river.
So at least I play these hands.
greetings friend:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

jrportes21

jrportes21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi, friend
The flush draw in general is not a move that always comes out, and on certain occasions it can give you a big headache.
Let's always talk about 2 cards of the color of your hand coming out on the flop, I play almost only Aces in suite and Ks in suite.
Be very careful when 2 cards of the same number come out on the flop and among the 3 cards there are two of your same color. There is already a chance of a full house on the flop for your opponent if he makes it.
Be very careful when cards of different numbers come out on the flop but are very connected to an opponent who could make a straight flush or draw from it.
When the 3 cards are very unequal for example 3 7 Q and you have 2 of them equal to your color, this opportunity also serves to make a semi-bluff. Always bet and take the initiative. Let your opponent think and analyze if you have an overpair of Q or a double pair or just a flush draw. Try not to make your bet weak, because the majority who are looking for a flush draw make weak bets and you realize that they are only looking for that.
The idea is that you always take the initiative, because if the other players see that you only call all these situations, you will be quickly exploited by the sharks.
When I play some suite situations 10 9 or 10 8 or 7 6 I actually play them with an illusion of making a straight flush, plus depending on how the hand comes you can have a common straight draw, or a low flush that you can play too . These hands seem silly to play them, but in truth if the flop comes out in your favour, they have many possibilities even on the turn or river.
So at least I play these hands.
greetings friend:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:
worse, it is very dangerous, but knowing how to play, you can win some chips very easily, not forcing unusual situations.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it depends a lot on how the play is taking place and how the rest of the players are playing, but I always try not to show what cards I have in order to try to win chips, but as I say, it all depends on how the play is developing since many times it can be very obvious that I have flush draw so I have to be more careful how I play it

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
worse, it is very dangerous, but knowing how to play, you can win some chips very easily, not forcing unusual situations.
Yes, brother, it is as you say.
But I love the danger kkkkkkkkk :):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:
Cheers

Full Flush Poker Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands