antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have played many hundreds of them , didn't realised it until I took the decision to stop playing them in order to analyse my hands .To wait for the big hands it's not enough .
I started checking my hands to see my mistakes , then I get bored , I decided to complete this job in the future , until then not to play , not even one more of these .
I will have to check then what hands , and especially Kx suited or unsuited (kJ, k10) I will play , in what spots , MP or LP to be profitable . I saw from my hands that sth like this would have more successes on the board than over playing , like I did , my pocketpairs , all in when lowstacked .The Ax rag , low kicker , mmm , seriously I'm troubled , don't see to pay when I go all in whan I m almost dead as my last choise/best???? hand . I think I should not come to this position in the first place .

Anyway , still a research has to be run/made/complete :) , until then my calculations saw I have lost a lot in comparison to the buy in in these games , I really did not realised it cause the buy in is hrilarious . So to take my money back , I have to win 1st position many many times :(:(:(:(

Last edited:
G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in :) Last time I played 4 BB in the small blind with pocket KK in the big blind all in with 7-3, so what do you think? :) :) Street on the river was collected by the enemy :) :) tournament for fun only. If 0.02 $ nowhere to go then forward :)

K

kristi255

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played. Once I reached the 2 places. But basically everything goes to blinds, but there is no card

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, i do not like it. Here is a terrible structure and bad players. It is better to gain more money, and start playing tournaments with better structure.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is developing at a rapid pace. In this regard, it is important to quickly:
react, evaluate the situation, make decisions.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in such a tournament you need to play a wide range. no 3-bet, but all-in.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loose always too. All in all the time is shit. No Poker Play, is bingo.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hhhhh I'm waiting for a hand with faces or sink and all in

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Wait for a strong hand and all in

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I do not think they are convenient to play them, they have almost no strategy and it is very random, the minimum levels that should be played are 0.10 or 0.25 in MTT, it is not necessary to play lower than that.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't.

They are a waste of time, and are an "all-in" fest.

Instead of playing those, keep your 2 cents, and play freerolls, instead.

You can win 2 cents quite easily in them, and after you accumulate enough money from them, you can enter larger buy-ins, and avoid the "luck outs".

That's what I do, and it works well for me.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Push / fold is the only adequate strategy for this lottery.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Such tournaments can hardly be called poker in the full sense of the word. This is kind of crazy. There are many people, the buy-in is cheap, the players play mindlessly. This is roulette, not poker.