How do you play a hyper turbo tournament for $ 0.02

M

McDrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be very tight at the beginning and loosen up as game progresses. Try early to build a stack so you can make it to the end.

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to play Hyper tournaments.The game is more like a lottery in which a little that depends on the players themselves...

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not consider this as real tournament.. And i would not suggest anyone to play this..It's just wasting of the time trust me

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the options are push or fold, the blinds go up very fast and our stack is consumed in few hands, expect a good pair, go all in and good luck

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Push or fold will be your game! And sometimes a bit luck. But only try to play premium hands, then you will be fine!

avipokiri143

avipokiri143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Simple answer is I don't play these tournaments. They are more like bingo than poker.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play this games or some freerolls just to practise my bluff and other stuff which need to improve, and to spend my time when waithing something

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is possible to beat, little bit luck and only play good hands should bring you to the top 50?

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Literally 20 minutes of the game and 150 people left. It's possible to play)

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The closer to the bonus area so aggressive I play

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need 14,000 chips to see the money and a very neat game to get to the final table. These tournaments are quite difficult for players who think that this is a lottery :)

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play with very good hands, and always aggressive, because there's no way I'm expecting too much. You have to have some luck, but you can get the money.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I play passive with low bets until the blinds are in 400 at that moment my game changes, very aggressive game with hands of category 4 and 5 so I manage to steal the blinds necessary until I get a good hand and be able to raise myself in the table. This is a difficult thing because at that level if you have a stack under the players with big stack you will be very easy, so sometimes I go all in, in order to make effective my blind theft. I hope you serve, good luck at the tables.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
0.02 $ There is no point to play them. Hyper turbo + ante first round just luck not skill :D

Y

Yura Nabok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the same as Freeroll)) on 3-4 players at a table go all-in)))))) no poker. )))))))

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In these tournaments play completely random hands)))

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From a position and only with good hands.

E

evaldas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the first half hour it's more lottery than poker, but anyway i this type of tournament you must be really aggressive and hope to have some luck at the day :)

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hyper is all about luck, it has nothing to do with poker. The decisions you make, the bets you make, the position you have, it doesn't matter because players are just shoving all in all the time.
Try the 25cent 45/90 man SNG's, they are slower.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
wait tell u get a good hand and go all in