How do you manage your bankroll after winning a prize in a tournament?

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Personally, when I get a prize in a tournament, I like to play low-value tournaments, that allows me to better control my bankroll and not go crazy and lose everything I win in a single day.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I had some good winnings that allowed me to increase my bankroll, but I realized that it's important to see if I'm really ready to play giher levels.
Right now I'm playing where I feel confortable, beyond my bankroll.
I could play games whose buy ins are the double of the games that I'm currently playing, but I think that I would have a negative profit, or at least I'm not able to risk it yet.

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I withdraw the winnings.
My bankroll I class as free money which is what I won with my bonus when I deposited with pokerstars.
So if I lose a bit I don't get disappointed.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
use your winnings correctly for future tournaments you can afford and play because you came here to climb the limits and get better and earn more

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm currently playing with a small bankroll (~30-35$). If I win something smaller, like up to my current bankroll, I will keep it there. But in the marvelous scenario if e.g. I would win something like in the hundreds or thousands of dollars, I'm quite sure, I would split it. A (larger) part of it would be withdrawn as I'm definitely not ready yet to play on those higher stakes, and the other part would be part of my now increased bankroll.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, yetbam! I'm doing about similar! Yes, and else: I withdrawal a part of winning money! Something like that!

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everyone decides for himself, someone wants to lose their money in 1 day and get a shot of adrenaline, and someone wants to conduct bankroll management with $ 5 on the account

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management