Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1)Play in position
2)Select strong hands
3)Control the pot with pairs and low 2 pairs
4)Put more chips with stronger hands like third or more
5) I you have bet Pre flop, flop and turn, just check or call river
6)Keep Calm and dont feel bad for this, when the opportunity appear, go with faith.
7)We want to win little pots with pairs and big pots with big hands, Patience.

Well said!

If you allow yourself to be bothered that will effect your ability to focus and process the situation clearly and rationally.

Shparhalo

Shparhalo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for NUTS and do the REVENGE!

M

mrpolyglott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, as a freeroll newcomer I also face the same problem and the only thing I have found out is that there is no one proper strategy for games with no buy-in or with very low buy-inns. Everything you're constantly saying about patience and strong hands on the BUTTON is nothing comparing to some lucky dude with 67 os in the UTG position going all-in and taking the pot. As for me, there are several tacktics to follow in order not to stand from the table earlier than u wanted. These tacktics are:

1) Play in position only when others made fold and ur confident in SB and BB
2) Try to wait first 15 min of tournament folding but then u r to be ready to play only nuts and TP every showdown cause those "jerks" with already big steaks will always call ur bets
3) FOR LUCKERS ONLY: try to follow their tacktic and make several all-inns in the very beggining of tournament.

Everything mentioned above is the result of my own experience, so I'll be happy to hear other opinions and suggestions.

Sincerely yours, mrpolyglott
from Russia with love!