How do I WIN Turbo SnG?!

GuiWah

GuiWah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is impossible to say. You need a system to play;
Look: Make your plan, your gamestyle. Normally the books says: " Play tight at start, play semi-tight in the middle game and play agressive at the end. But i think it is not true, make your system to play. Your gamestyle and be happy ^_^

pauloprcds

pauloprcds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I think that I could say to maybe help you, is that you should do what I did to grow my BR.
Play 1 table s&gs 9 players, with 3 payed ..
With your BR, you should start at $0,25 each, and then move to $0,50 and go on ...

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need right strategy to manage your bankroll. If you want to be the true poker regular you should did it.
For beginning ask yourself how many literature have you reading during "poker life", how many learning poker videos have you seen?
Just be smart and make less mistakes in play.

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Instead of buying books and reading them, you might be a visual learner, so you might need to see it on action. Watch poker youtubers/twitchers to see how they play and how to improve your game. Also pokerschoolonline can help you, take their quizzes to improve your game and earn free rewards.

C

Chipsteal_jj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not for turbo but you can read Phil gordon's little green book and golden book. They go through his way of playing and are very helpful.
Also you can see the $100 as an investment in yourself over 6 months which has made you a better player. If you keep playing and learning more daily eventually you'll start making a profit.
'Poker is easy to learn but almost impossible to master.' :3

whanfox

whanfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I concentrate, play well and still lose

torres_iie4opa

torres_iie4opa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
connected in late registration 5-10 mins...and push with midle cards, and go all in with monsters.

N

Nodrawman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Be extra aggressive at the beginning and win some small pots! After with a bigger stack you can play tight or loose but the others will afraid of you a bit and it will be a big advantage!

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to play position perfectly, and you have to know your push/fold range

biaavia

biaavia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At micro limits SnG,I think,you will meet agressive and super agressive players very often.Thats why you have to play more higher limits or try to understand style of your opps.Good luck))))

V

Vinther90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest its okay to play small ball strategy if you are close to the button. Raise small to try to steal the blinds etc. DONT try to steal earlygame 20/40, as more people tend to play loose on early stages, and will just call you. Especially in the microstakes.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good in my point of view and the little that I play the SNG Turbo and played so that at the beginning of the tournament in the top 3 blinds play consservado expecting top pair almentou the blinds if your esteck have pelomenos 10bbs aggressive mode game with medios pairs AK, AQ, AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT until you reach the bubble more remembering never all in against those who have more chips than you!

ogMaxVoltage

ogMaxVoltage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bored of sitting for an hour to earn 50c in 2nl.

Fortunately, you are scrupulously honest with yourself. Chill until you have the patience to play NL2 like a boss. :nurse: Play QQ ob in 1st position.