demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
it was half of your chips you called ,4 players called as well, it was not worth the risk ,many hands was better than yours ,you was already chip leader you could wait for a better chance ,i think you should folded it preflop..i would called only with players on really smaller stack than mine ...on the flop you was good the funny thing is the winner shove with 45 ... good luck to your next game

H

heraldyswift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its sad to admit but, i would have called too.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
gotta go with everyone else this is an easy fold with little thought -im more interested in knowing your thoughts on why you played it this way

This was my exact thought. SB, a massive UTG All-in and two calls, and you put half your stack in the middle. What went through your mind that made you call this?

Not criticizing, more interested in your thought process here especially when the others called.

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very minus call we have a big stack of why we play well in the early stages of the tournament in the distance, we will only lose a lot of chips.

P

plantendienst

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in a high level tournement, this should be an easy fold but in that tourney i think you shouldnt worry about it too much though. The fish UTG+1 makes it look like a very bad decision. In the 0.11$ rebuys, there are alot of maniacs playing so i can understand your decision.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an 11 cent tourney. Call every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an 11 cent tourney. Call every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I sometimes have this attitude. But it does conflict with my opinion that the stakes shouldn't effect your play!

Everybodylovesdeuces

Everybodylovesdeuces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless you have a read on the player you should fold after the first all in. Why are you risking half your stack on KQ? I can't really think of a stage of the tournament where this is a good call. The only reason is if it is a bounty and those bounties are proportionally huge to the buyin. When you start playing black chip bounties then you can make a case to knock out 3 players and you still have chips. But honestly I prefer that move with T9s than KQ as you are so often crushed (as was the case here against AQ).

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KQs had to fold. These hands cal with AA, KK maybe AK

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As tempting as it is...

Here, I think you have to find a fold. With that many players in the pot you are definitely going to have to hit a card and maybe two.