How do I Play in this Situation?

O

Onkorunkus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should fold preflop... a guy open shoved 170BBs and gets two callers before you... easiest fold ever

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks enticing since you'd only be risking half your stack, but the fact that he shoved 170bb from UTG and gets called twice should worry you.

For 170bb, my calling range is pretty much only AA. I'd have to think hard before calling with KK in a spot like that. KQ? Easy fold.

radek

radek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it would be MTT easy call I get almost 2:1 and I am huge deep, but this is sat I have to survive as long as I can so fold.

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold! It's preflop, you are in small blind possition-so many players in bank

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gotta go with everyone else this is an easy fold with little thought -im more interested in knowing your thoughts on why you played it this way

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy fold to many people in the hand they could easily hold

AK AQ AJ A10- KK QQ JJ AA, So there are to many hands that can beat your Qk, and with so many players there like 80% your hand is beat

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres already 3 players shoving in the hand,should be a snap fold for QK regardless of the format.

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Typical rebuy spew move. Easy fold for me.

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that here I am fold of UTG has all in these small blinds can show a really strong hand, risking half his stack, literally nothing. Many players bought in this hand I think here you fold and you can always find a good hand and situation to risk so much of his stack.

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would fold because there are three people that already went all-in before me. In addition, A, anything can beat Q,Ks so saying that if three people go all-in before me I would expect atleast one of them to have an A.

N

nyolcas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four allins with yours are very dangerous. I don't know your style ,but according to mine this is a clear fold. Additionally you had only high connecting cards in your hand and not premium ones.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do all beliveing your hurt

E

evangelos_christodoulou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont even understand why u call, fold preflop and you'll get better chance later

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold in this situation, go all in with KQ against 5 players is horrible, especially since the blinds are low, there is no need for it.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surely not a serious question. Pre-flop you were ahead of only 1 hand. And ironically it took the whole pot.

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You beat all players except player with pocket cards 45. I think you should fold.

K

klickitat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
71% chance of not hitting on the flop. Why would you risk 1/2 your stack against 4 other people? You had no chance of pushing anyone out of the hand after the flop because people are already all in.

You should have folded it against the first all in raiser unless you knew something about him that would have made you called, but after the second and third, you had no business being in the hand unless you are just gambling.

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twin

huH :D interesting your cards it's good for the flop Okay but turn and river ot good for you really then allwin for me CHANCE keep play :):D

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
we are in an intermediate period almost to the bubble how do I get on the bubble without finding a crazy player and me down the tournament

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Self control is very important in this case. Invest more of 10,000 chips at level II with KQ against 5 players? Easy fold, buddy.

Last edited:
M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would fold in this situation.
Against so many all-in's it's very hard to improve Your hand. Most likely other players may also hold Q or K.
It's more common to get something good with small cards like winner did. It's strange but it seems to be so.

S

suricato35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not even a single reason to enter this hand.

I'd enter only with AA and perhaps KK.

Huge chances that u'd be facing at least AK or AQ or even both, making ur hand completely dominated.